Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

one cheekbone is higher then another from enven mewing and maybe chewing to

albanian_chad

one side of my face is more compact and higher cheekbone propablly cuz i mewed more in that side cuz i was chewing in other side and chewing a lot maybe has pulled my cheekbones dowward thats why my faec is assymetrical.Now how can i fix it

one side of my face is more compact and higher cheekbone propablly cuz i mewed more in that side cuz i was chewing in other side and chewing a lot maybe has pulled my cheekbones dowward thats why my faec is assymetrical.Now how can i fix it

There's no way you can mewing on just one side, if you do, you're doing the wrong mewing.
We basically have 2 options for your asymmetry, bite problems or you always sleep with your face turned to the same side
If it's the first option, braces should solve your bite. If it is the other option, there is a wide range of surgery options, depending on your asymmetry.