Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

one of the rare good sides of being a wagetard

Tbh I enjoyed the wagey office job I was doing apprenticeship in hopes of getting an internship there and it was last week

I miss it tbh seems nice I wanna get that job n shit
 
Tbh I enjoyed the wagey office job I was doing apprenticeship in hopes of getting an internship there and it was last week

I miss it tbh seems nice I wanna get that job n shit

yeah. that lifestyle where you experience 0 difference between a monday morning and a friday afternoon gets old
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top