Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Only style that doesn’t inspire me faggotery ( men)

Deleted Member 114170

Odyssey
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Mar 21, 2026
Messages
12,359
Solutions
5
Online time
1mo 10d
Reputation
28,055
IMG_1664.webpIMG_1665.webpIMG_1667.webp
 
You have to dress yourself tho . I think basics are the best choice for men .
I used to be a coper like this in 2022 ( most of my clothes now ) I regret the amount of money I spent on fragrances and expensive clothes, recently I just buy the 5$ blank shirts and pair it with any old jeans I have just be shredded and look good tbh style is the biggest cope ever
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top