Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Opinions on aggravated robbery

I hate vyvanse
of course you do innit mate

Why are you always beefing with the women bruh

This isn't how you pickup girls

@RainbowDash
n***a jfl if u think I'm here to pick up girls. Im here to entertain myself and only way is to argue with women like a hateful incel. Arguing against dudes is boring asf now

"I felt my ass physically tighten up"

Bro you might've been actually grapemaxxed by one of your homies during your sleep 💀🙏🙏
i got graped by a demon entity ill never forget this experience. Laugh all u want i went thru hell and back that night. My entire body was cramping from the pain

nah n***a but i was off my meds. Which means tonight or tomorrow night i should be having sleep paralysis tier dreams like that once again. Ill be ready for revenge this time tho. No more snatching my cheeks i wont let it happen again
Wait if you don’t take aderall you get ass r***d in your dreams

UK iq no wonder you were looking like an autist and mewing and shit in June
bro i swear british people are apes of course the cretin doesn't know what grains are

Wait if you don’t take aderall you get ass r***d in your dreams
it induces sleep paralysis which can lead to hallucinations and hypnagogic jerks that can lead to my ass feeling like its being pounded by massive cock

I’m immune to stuff like that
thats what i thought too until i woke up shaking and nauseous with obscene amounts of sweat everywhere. The difference is i share my experience for knowledge purposes and don't mind getting flack for it. Meanwhile if that happened to you i guarantee you start crying and going to therapy for it

thats what i thought too until i woke up shaking and nauseous with obscene amounts of sweat everywhere. The difference is i share my experience for knowledge purposes and don't mind getting flack for it. Meanwhile if that happened to you i guarantee you start crying and going to therapy for
Yeah I prob would maybe you ought to try

bro i swear british people are apes of course the cretin doesn't know what grains are

it induces sleep paralysis which can lead to hallucinations and hypnagogic jerks that can lead to my ass feeling like its being pounded by massive cock
damn bro what kind of meds are you on !?

Do u get insomnia too
when im on the meds i def get insomia if i don't take the meds before 9 am and if i drink coffee I'm up all night type shit no matter what. Actually the insomia was brutal at first but now i lift and jerk off to help me sleep faster at night

damn, wishing you luck. hoping you dont get graped again and instead get admitted into your grad school of 1st choice
thanks bhai im at a 509 rn. Thats 3 points away from getting a really elite score which could land me into a lot of good schools. I think once i get to that point i may delete all my accounts on the internet just to be safe ngl. Ill be retiring soon enjoy me while u can type shit

thanks bhai im at a 509 rn. Thats 3 points away from getting a really elite score which could land me into a lot of good schools. I think once i get to that point i may delete all my accounts on the internet just to be safe ngl. Ill be retiring soon enjoy me while u can type shit
mirin
you gonna get that bag bro i mean it
2891444b204106bee81e7a225f52b021.jpg
you will be missed, but we will all know you are enjoying life

Mines sorted now too pretty much I think idk why
i mean ur body naturally builds a tolerance to it over time to the stims wont impact u as hard as time progresses. Btw vyvanse lasts the longest out of all the stims I'm pretty sure. Its like a 12 hour type thing. Adderall only lasts 6-8 hours maybe 8-10 on higher doses for XR

i mean ur body naturally builds a tolerance to it over time to the stims wont impact u as hard as time progresses. Btw vyvanse lasts the longest out of all the stims I'm pretty sure. Its like a 12 hour type thing. Adderall only lasts 6-8 hours maybe 8-10 on higher doses for XR
Yeah but I take extra at lunch and have 2 coffees a day

Yeah but I take extra at lunch and have 2 coffees a day
oh ur a tweaker type shit innit mate. Try going 2 weeks without addy and stims like i do. Those first 3-4 days are giga brutal but the tolerance readjustment is godly

I can’t when I’m at school
understandable tbh. When im off my meds my ability to study goes from like 95% down to like 30-40 percent. I dont have to go to class tho currently i just need to study hard daily for my MCAT exam but i dont need a structured schedule to do it i just need to make sure i put in the work. Its hard for sure but i think its healthier this way to give ur body a break from time to time

understandable tbh. When im off my meds my ability to study goes from like 95% down to like 30-40 percent. I dont have to go to class tho currently i just need to study hard daily for my MCAT exam but i dont need a structured schedule to do it i just need to make sure i put in the work. Its hard for sure but i think its healthier this way to give ur body a break from time to time
Yeah, I mean I don’t take them at the weekend so I don’t build a tolerance to them but I’ll have to stop taking them at some point, prob when school and unis over in ages

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
didnt even know they prescribed that in UK. Glad u guys still have some semblance of civilization left. Imagine being the number 1 world power only to become just another cuck for the United States. Insane tbh
Bud you're an illegal in America. Don't make me ring up ice on your ahh

Attachments

• IMG_1995.png
    IMG_1995.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 7
  • 73597606928__626D0B1F-F90D-4816-90F3-B3681C0995B0.jpeg
    73597606928__626D0B1F-F90D-4816-90F3-B3681C0995B0.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2018.jpeg
    IMG_2018.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2010.jpeg