- Joined
- Feb 20, 2025
- Messages
- 23,240
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 2mo 1h
- Reputation
- 61,593
You legit mentioned me at 5am stupid n***a even though ‘I put newday on ignore’After that ramble he went on this morning I had to.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You legit mentioned me at 5am stupid n***a even though ‘I put newday on ignore’After that ramble he went on this morning I had to.
yea truenah i probably worded it weirdly. i would say both him and the girls that let him talk to them in this way are depraved
So you don't believe women become post wall after 18?Nah, and if I did it’s definitely not in relation to pregnancy mate
call yourself a r****d and sure
Where the hell did you even get that from? did you dream of scrolling on comSo you don't believe women become post wall after 18?
@dontmindme is doing exactly that, black kangs are always chill even if others are shit talking tbhThis is not BBC energy of you, be a man and confront the guy..he is talking a lot of shit about you
join vc i’ll call myself a r****dcall yourself a r****d and sure
Why do you always want me to talk to youjoin vc i’ll call myself a r****d
You are the star of the show, now join f*gWhy do you always want me to talk to you
Chill black kang after literally working trying to argue with me after I said I don’t want to argue for 4 pages of a thread@dontmindme is doing exactly that, black kangs are always chill even if others are shit talking tbh
I believe she said something about how she had 1 year left , I must have misinterpreted it since I'm a misogynistic incelWhere the hell did you even get that from? did you dream of scrolling on com![]()
we’re bored and ur annoying but entertainingWhy do you always want me to talk to you
Say you are annoying for meYou are the star of the show, now join f*g
DangChill black kang after literally working trying to argue with me after I said I don’t want to argue for 4 pages of a thread
You are literally the most bitchy woman on this planetwe’re bored and ur annoying but entertaining
Thank you Gengy@dontmindme is doing exactly that, black kangs are always chill even if others are shit talking tbh
agreed but joinYou are literally the most bitchy woman on this planet
No problem bhaijaanThank you Gengy
Yk, at first I really wanted to know why he thought the way he did. And I did care at one point. Then I realised, “why do I give a fuck?” So I just hit ignore and moved on.
Don’t get me wrong it’s all love, I don’t hate the guy but all this yapping over multiple misunderstandings was getting too much.
Thank you Gengy
Yk, at first I really wanted to know why he thought the way he did. And I did care at one point. Then I realised, “why do I give a fuck?” So I just hit ignore and moved on.
Don’t get me wrong it’s all love, I don’t hate the guy but all this yapping over multiple misunderstandings was getting too much.
Thank you Gengy
Yk, at first I really wanted to know why he thought the way he did. And I did care at one point. Then I realised, “why do I give a fuck?” So I just hit ignore and moved on.
Don’t get me wrong it’s all love, I don’t hate the guy but all this yapping over multiple misunderstandings was getting too much.
dudeeee ur still at itView attachment 144394
View attachment 144379View attachment 144380View attachment 144381View attachment 144382View attachment 144383View attachment 144384View attachment 144385View attachment 144386View attachment 144387View attachment 144388View attachment 144389View attachment 144390View attachment 144391View attachment 144392View attachment 144394
Give it a break, im cryingdudeeee ur still at it
He acts non-chalant but is the opposite lmaodudeeee ur still at it
just ignore it bro holy friggggHe acts non-chalant but is the opposite lmao
dude if im in an argument for longer than 3 minutes i just pack it up and say i agree to disagreeGive it a break, im crying
I can’t, auggy is genuinely jestering when he says “I don’t care” like any one on earth can tell he’s trying to farm aurajust ignore it bro holy frigggg
ok enjoy buddyI can’t, auggy is genuinely jestering when he says “I don’t care” like any one on earth can tell he’s trying to farm aura
Dont waste breath doing it on .com, go talk it out on discord dudeI can’t, auggy is genuinely jestering when he says “I don’t care” like any one on earth can tell he’s trying to farm aura
thanksok enjoy buddy
If bunny says she’s annoying then sureDont waste breath doing it on .com, go talk it out on discord dude
SHUT UPPPPPPPView attachment 144394
View attachment 144379View attachment 144380View attachment 144381View attachment 144382View attachment 144383View attachment 144384View attachment 144385View attachment 144386View attachment 144387View attachment 144388View attachment 144389View attachment 144390View attachment 144391View attachment 144392View attachment 144394
some are female, some are annoying
Yeah i did that on purpose