Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

opinions on com users

After that ramble he went on this morning I had to.
You legit mentioned me at 5am stupid n***a even though ‘I put newday on ignore’

IMG_2087.jpeg

IMG_2093.gif
 
@dontmindme is doing exactly that, black kangs are always chill even if others are shit talking tbh
Chill black kang after literally working trying to argue with me after I said I don’t want to argue for 4 pages of a thread
 
@dontmindme is doing exactly that, black kangs are always chill even if others are shit talking tbh
Thank you Gengy

Yk, at first I really wanted to know why he thought the way he did. And I did care at one point. Then I realised, “why do I give a fuck?” So I just hit ignore and moved on.

Don’t get me wrong it’s all love, I don’t hate the guy but all this yapping over multiple misunderstandings was getting too much.
 
Thank you Gengy

Yk, at first I really wanted to know why he thought the way he did. And I did care at one point. Then I realised, “why do I give a fuck?” So I just hit ignore and moved on.

Don’t get me wrong it’s all love, I don’t hate the guy but all this yapping over multiple misunderstandings was getting too much.
No problem bhaijaan

and yeah unfortunately that's what frequently happens during arguments, misunderstandings. One is enough to change relationships altogether even in real life, between friends for example
 
Thank you Gengy

Yk, at first I really wanted to know why he thought the way he did. And I did care at one point. Then I realised, “why do I give a fuck?” So I just hit ignore and moved on.

Don’t get me wrong it’s all love, I don’t hate the guy but all this yapping over multiple misunderstandings was getting too much.

Thank you Gengy

Yk, at first I really wanted to know why he thought the way he did. And I did care at one point. Then I realised, “why do I give a fuck?” So I just hit ignore and moved on.

Don’t get me wrong it’s all love, I don’t hate the guy but all this yapping over multiple misunderstandings was getting too much.
IMG_2093.gif


IMG_2103.jpeg
IMG_2104.jpeg
IMG_2105.jpeg
IMG_2106.jpeg
IMG_2107.jpeg
IMG_2108.jpeg
IMG_2109.jpeg
IMG_2110.jpeg
IMG_2111.jpeg
IMG_2112.jpeg
IMG_2113.jpeg
IMG_2114.jpeg
IMG_2115.jpeg
IMG_2116.jpeg
IMG_2093.gif
 
just ignore it bro holy frigggg
I can’t, auggy is genuinely jestering when he says “I don’t care” like any one on earth can tell he’s trying to farm aura
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top