- Joined
- Jul 20, 2024
- Messages
- 9,104
- Online time
- 2d 3h
- Reputation
- 28,994
title
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
someone specificin general?
lmk when the movie releasesNewday keeps calling us rage baiters when all he does is inject steroids fresh from china, like who knows what sort of disgusting rat poison is in that shit. He speaks all this shit because he is a dicklet that is also an effect of the rat poison he injects every night, I wouldn’t ever take a homosexual plebs opinion srs ever
I feel like so many people here are fakecelstitle
can’t disagree with that, i tried making it right with him but he’s not willing to agree to disagree so idgaf anymore he’s annoying as shitNewday keeps calling us rage baiters when all he does is inject steroids fresh from china, like who knows what sort of disgusting rat poison is in that shit. He speaks all this shit because he is a dicklet that is also an effect of the rat poison he injects every night, I wouldn’t ever take a homosexual plebs opinion srs ever
On who ?title
In your humble opinion what size is a small dick? Didn't think women would use the term dicklet tbh.Newday keeps calling us rage baiters when all he does is inject steroids fresh from china, like who knows what sort of disgusting rat poison is in that shit. He speaks all this shit because he is a dicklet that is also an effect of the rat poison he injects every night, I wouldn’t ever take a homosexual plebs opinion srs ever
like uI feel like so many people here are fakecels
anything below 7in gengIn your humble opinion what size is a small dick? Didn't think women would use the term dicklet tbh.
she is 15 vroIn your humble opinion what size is a small dick? Didn't think women would use the term dicklet tbh.
i be cooling and chillingtitle
tbh but a bit autisticShredded is mad chill if you got to know him![]()
Aren’t we all? Lmaotbh but a bit autistic
let’s ask him @NewFuckingDayIn your humble opinion what size is a small dick? Didn't think women would use the term dicklet tbh.
yea but that guy is fucking planning to hop on roidsAren’t we all? Lmao
No way bhai anything above 5.2 BP is above average.anything below 7in geng
You’re kidding me…yea but that guy is fucking planning to hop on roids
n***a its just a general questionshe is 15 vro
imagine when he stops doing steroids it will be like post nut clarity all that rage and gayness hes been feelingNewday keeps calling us rage baiters when all he does is inject steroids fresh from china, like who knows what sort of disgusting rat poison is in that shit. He speaks all this shit because he is a dicklet that is also an effect of the rat poison he injects every night, I wouldn’t ever take a homosexual plebs opinion srs ever
how would a 15 yr old know thisn***a its just a general question
n***a acting like he’s escaped some sort of matrix we’re all inEveryone here is insane
I am celibate and have been my whole lifelike u
idk ask him tbh, he wants more dimorphism lmaoYou’re kidding me…
Why?
If someone uses the term dicklet I expect them to know!how would a 15 yr old know this![]()
Chad only?I am celibate and have been my whole life
If you rep I will tell you uncIf someone uses the term dicklet I expect them to know!
u can go into a relationship if u want to tbhI am celibate and have been my whole life
All the n***a needs is implants maximumidk ask him tbh, he wants more dimorphism lmao
He told me he wants to get me pregnant and that I have one year before my fertility declinesShredded is mad chill if you got to know him![]()
Man these n*****s just made it weird, I was just wondering.If you rep I will tell you unc
he doesnt need anything tbhAll the n***a needs is implants maximum
Even filler would work. This n***a man…![]()
Why are you calling another person's opinion humble ts rizz not working n***aIn your humble opinion
@dontmindme one of the cases where shredded is autisticHe told me he wants to get me pregnant and that I have one year before my fertility declines
First time I’ve heard this. WtfHe told me he wants to get me pregnant and that I have one year before my fertility declines
rat poison will always stay in the veins, a shame for himimagine when he stops doing steroids it will be like post nut clarity all that rage and gayness hes been feeling
He’s chill with you cause you’re a man but in Instagram DMs it’s a different storyFirst time I’ve heard this. Wtf
Idk man he’s always been super chill with me since day 1. Idk how ppl have weird stories with him
n***a just how old are you?He told me he wants to get me pregnant and that I have one year before my fertility declines
I date to marry and I only want my future husbandChad only?
Literally. Org gif him where he is but he’s too far in the deep end nowhe doesnt need anything tbh
I’m 18n***a just how old are you?
tbh, n***a talks weird shit to girls, but it somehow works cause he is glHe’s chill with you cause you’re a man but in Instagram DMs it’s a different story