Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

News Opportunity: Documentary About Male Cosmetic Surgery & Looksmaxxing

Dean

Chadmin || Founder
Administrator
First 50 Members
I get a bunch of requests from the media around looksmaxxing.

A British documentary production company is looking for someone who is undergoing or looking into new procedures to alter/improve their looks and what is motivating them to do this as well as the possible implications of the procedures.

If you are interested in this opportunity, or would like to know more, then then let me know and I will put you forward.

Dean.