Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Oral or topical minoxidil?

Deleted Member 119223

Active member
Joined
Apr 18, 2026
Messages
190
Solutions
1
Online time
3d 6h
Reputation
238
I'm thinking about starting minoxidil for my eyebrows. I've seen that oral minoxidil may be more effective, but it can have side effects like swelling. Which one do you guys use and recommend?
 
oral more effective but more side effects so whichever one
 
oral more effective but more side effects so whichever one
not a significant difference in the efficacy of topical 5% and oral
I'm thinking about starting minoxidil for my eyebrows. I've seen that oral minoxidil may be more effective, but it can have side effects like swelling. Which one do you guys use and recommend?
topical
 
I'm thinking about starting minoxidil for my eyebrows. I've seen that oral minoxidil may be more effective, but it can have side effects like swelling. Which one do you guys use and recommend?
do you have pets because i’m pretty sure minioxidal is super poisonous to animals
 
I'm thinking about starting minoxidil for my eyebrows. I've seen that oral minoxidil may be more effective, but it can have side effects like swelling. Which one do you guys use and recommend?
for eyebrows i recommend topical
 
Neither
 
I'm thinking about starting minoxidil for my eyebrows. I've seen that oral minoxidil may be more effective, but it can have side effects like swelling. Which one do you guys use and recommend?
topical if u only want the eyebrows
oral is easier, gives u better hair tho
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top