Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

.org always hates on .com

dont be mean
Because of the tiktokers who heard about looksmaxxing duh
You retards on this site are hilarious, it was still continuously growing before the “Tiktokers”. Again, there’s a reason why none of the traction came to this site because of how dog shit it is compared to .org JFL. Im not surprised a newfag like you wouldn’t be able to comprehend that.

You retards on this site are hilarious, it was still continuously growing before the “Tiktokers”. Again, there’s a reason why none of the traction came to this site because of how dog shit it is compared to .org JFL. Im not surprised a newfag like you wouldn’t be able to comprehend that.
If you love .org so much and hate this site, why are you wasting your time complaining about it here?

It gains traction because of how useful it is, no one joins the forum because they want to be involved in the “drama” on there….
Calling people faggots and making fun of people without giving any advice or simply saying, "It's over," isn't what most people would call "useful".

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
"Newfag" shut up f****t and go suck masters dick on .org

It gains traction because of how useful it is, no one joins the forum because they want to be involved in the “drama” on there….
Why is it so infamous then? Yeah it’s useful but there’s also other shit that goes on that makes it popular

What a surprise, another low iq r****d who sees a couple of troll replies and then thinks the whole forum is like that…
Bro...what..? Literally the only relipes I ever see
aww look at you getting all upset, is posting on here the only thing you have going on in your life? Is that why you are so upset about what people have to say about it?
Okay, you literally have nothing else going on in your life because you are still sitting here and replying..? Stop calling people retards for no reason when you are the person with Adin Ross in your profile.

Bro...what..? Literally the only relipes I ever see
Yeah exactly, it’s what YOU have seen. That’s not a representation of what the whole forum is like, why is that so hard to understand? It’s no surprise that you’d be biased towards this site as you rot on here.
Okay, you literally have nothing else going on in your life because you are still sitting here and replying..? Stop calling people retards for no reason when you are the person with Adin Ross in your profile.
I haven’t changed my avi in two/three years jfl, what has that got to do with anything…

Yeah exactly, it’s what YOU have seen. That’s not a representation of what the whole forum is like, why is that so hard to understand? It’s no surprise that you’d be biased towards this site as you rot on here.

I haven’t changed my avi in two/three years jfl, what has that got to do with anything…
Everyday on org it's a thread like "bro what happened to this website it used to be so good"

Rot..? I'm literally a 16 year old girl just looking for some site to get ACTUAL looksmaxxing advice on. I literally have friends and everything else I care about. You're probably just some smelly 40 year old man living in his parent's basement. Get a job and exercise. By how pissed you are, I think you should take this advice.

Rot..? I'm literally a 16 year old girl just looking for some site to get ACTUAL looksmaxxing advice on. I literally have friends and everything else I care about.
deleted reply cuz its mean- moderator note

You're probably just some smelly 40 year old man living in his parent's basement. Get a job and exercise. By how pissed you are, I think you should take this advice.
I’m two years older than you, nor am I “pissed”. You literally have no idea what you are talking about, you joined here on Friday and I’m guessing you didn’t even know .org existed till last week. Newtards like you shouldn’t even have an opinion…

Last edited by a moderator:
A little girl trying to “looksmax” is so hilarious, just go and put some makeup on like the rest of the whores your age. That’s all the “looksmaxxing” you need to do tard.

I’m two years older than you, nor am I “pissed”. You literally have no idea what you are talking about, you joined here on Friday and I’m guessing you didn’t even know .org existed till last week. Newtards like you shouldn’t even have an opinion…
Greycel
-

A little girl trying to “looksmax” is so hilarious, just go and put some makeup on like the rest of the whores your age. That’s all the “looksmaxxing” you need to do tard.

I have known about .org and .com since I was way younger. This isn't anything new for me. And if I should just put makeup on, since I'm obviously not "ugly" and just a "whore" then you should probably just get a job to work on getting some plastic surgery or just get better genetics, since it is so simple in your head.

Anyways, I don't have time for this. I have to do some "rotting," by completing my homework.

Idk man you sound low t might need to get that checked