Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Org claims that most girls lose their virginity before turning 17...

True or false?


  • Total voters
    32
Love isnt real its just a chemical reaction in the brain that happens then fades
Same with pain tho and guilt and regret u could do anything u wanted if u knew how to trick ur brain but sadly our brain is stronger than us
 
Same with pain tho and guilt and regret u could do anything u wanted if u knew how to trick ur brain but sadly our brain is stronger than us
The only people who are stronger than the chemical reactions in their brains are probably monks or something
 
Half of my school has already been in a relationship and also had sex
Its insane
Based on your videos I would have assumed you're from a rather rural area, it's like this rven there?

Tbf I don't really have contact with people my age but 3 guys snd they're all khhv. Because of this I would have assumed it's normal
 
The only people who are stronger than the chemical reactions in their brains are probably monks or something
Crazy people know I think we should fund more money into controlling our brains adrenaline is easily the most op thing for humans and we can control our inner temperature for a bit
 
Based on your videos I would have assumed you're from a rather rural area, it's like this rven there?
Unfortunately it is very bad here
I know two girls my age, one who i sat beside in primary school is currently pregnant and the other has a baby, both the same age as me
One is a situation where the father is absent which just shows exactly what type of people they are to be having sex at that age
And other time ive just heard girls around me in my year group talk about having sex and stuff, including some of my old friends who have had sex with multiple guys
It’s absolutely ridiculous. I dont understand why people cant keep their legs closed until marriage it at least until you know you are with the right person
I am the only khhv out of my friends and tbh i dont even mind lol its perfectly normal
 
Unfortunately it is very bad here
I know two girls my age, one who i sat beside in primary school is currently pregnant and the other has a baby, both the same age as me
One is a situation where the father is absent which just shows exactly what type of people they are to be having sex at that age
And other time ive just heard girls around me in my year group talk about having sex and stuff, including some of my old friends who have had sex with multiple guys
It’s absolutely ridiculous. I dont understand why people cant keep their legs closed until marriage it at least until you know you are with the right person
I am the only khhv out of my friends and tbh i dont even mind lol its perfectly normal
How old are u
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top