Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

.org disqusts me

Feel like this is gonna lead to coping.. "interesting" ugly dudes don't even have an opportunity to experience heartbreak.
What do you mean by coping? What will lead to coping?

Ugly/pretty and unattractive/attractive aren't the same thing. Being good looking, or not ugly, will only get your foot in the door. Attractiveness is how you behave. It's not "personality". Attractive guys give the girls in their lives everything they need but deny them a lot of things that they want, because they know better. Giving a girl and doing for her everything she wants will soon bore the hell out of her, and it's a big mistake a lot of good looking dudes make. Streetsmarts are another thing that makes a man immensely attractive to women.

What do you mean by coping? What will lead to coping?

Ugly/pretty and unattractive/attractive aren't the same thing. Being good looking, or not ugly, will only get your foot in the door. Attractiveness is how you behave. It's not "personality". Attractive guys give the girls in their lives everything they need but deny them a lot of things that they want, because they know better. Giving a girl and doing for her everything she wants will soon bore the hell out of her, and it's a big mistake a lot of good looking dudes make. Streetsmarts are another thing that makes a man immensely attractive to women.
"What do you mean by coping"
"Attractiveness is how you behave"

"What do you mean by coping"
"Attractiveness is how you behave"
Oh no. I know that to be very very true. 36 years old, 19 years of experience laying pipe, and six years of marriage.

IMG_20240821_212508.jpg
⬆️
Check me out. I've had girls quit their jobs, sell everything thing they own, and move to different cities to be with me when I've had less than $600 to my name and only a free place to stay. I might not be able to do so well on dating apps, actually I have now that I think of it, but there's never been a girl I knew in person who I wanted that I didn't get whether I was just looking for sex or a long term relationship.

I'd say people like you are the ones coping. At the end of the day it's far easier to chalk things up to just being ugly than it is to take a hard look at yourself and admit you're a timid boring loser that doesn't know how to charm, hold intrigue, or play with tension.

Oh no. I know that to be very very true. 36 years old, 19 years of experience laying pipe, and six years of marriage.

View attachment 38195
⬆️
Check me out. I've had girls quit their jobs, sell everything thing they own, and move to different cities to be with me when I've had less than $600 to my name and only a free place to stay. I might not be able to do so well on dating apps, actually I have now that I think of it, but there's never been a girl I knew in person who I wanted that I didn't get whether I was just looking for sex or a long term relationship.

I'd say people like you are the ones coping. At the end of the day it's far easier to chalk things up to just being ugly than it is to take a hard look at yourself and admit you're a timid boring loser that doesn't know how to charm, hold intrigue, or play with tension.
If you ended up scoring an attractive wife then I give up .Looks still carry

If you ended up scoring an attractive wife then I give up .Looks still carry
They carry alright, but they don't have to cap your potential. If they do then that's 100% your fault. And they sure as hell won't save you from heartache, regardless of how good you might look.

They carry alright, but they don't have to cap your potential. If they do then that's 100% your fault. And they sure as hell won't save you from heartache, regardless of how good you might look.
My stand is that looks and personality go hand in hand.. you'll be seen as more charming if you're more are attractive, someone who's genuinely hideous can't do much people will view them as creeps.You would be perceived as average as it gets if it wasn't for you making yourself look like shit.So your wife and other women around you getting used to your looks doesn't show me that being physically attractive isn't one of the biggest "privileges" you could have.

My stand is that looks and personality go hand in hand.. you'll be seen as more charming if you're more are attractive, someone who's genuinely hideous can't do much people will view them as creeps.You would be perceived as average as it gets if it wasn't for you making yourself look like shit.So your wife and other women around you getting used to your looks doesn't show me that being physically attractive isn't one of the biggest "privileges" you could have.
Too many double negatives in that last sentence for me to comprehend what you just said. My IQ is probably very low.

Girls of all sorts have always been attracted to me since I was a kid even.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kaari Off-Topic 7
6PSLcel Off-Topic 19
alurmo Off-Topic 12
alurmo Off-Topic 1