Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

org down


~—• APATHEIA •—~​




Pento said looksmax.org banned a lot of users and the forum is dead now, can you verify that? I have not been on there in ages.
yeah pento got banned and a fuck ton more lf active users and rotters got banned or quit
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


Cant remember all, repfarming alts and having dodgy messages. then some just quit after like 10k+ messages.

Strange. But, what I said on Pento's thread, I guess the blackpill and looksmax.org becoming mainstream like what .org users were paranoid about is not really going to be all that after all right? I guess it is just percieved as a trend to most.

What are your thoughts.
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​




Strange. But, what I said on Pento's thread, I guess the blackpill and looksmax.org becoming mainstream like what .org users were paranoid about is not really going to be all that after all right? I guess it is just percieved as a trend to most.

What are your thoughts.
Seems to be a tiktok thing mainly, the forums are still dead
 
why does everyone make the same thread everytime org goes down
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


Seems to be a tiktok thing mainly, the forums are still dead

I do not use tik tok either, do you think the blackpill is still gaining traction on tik tok or is it slowing down now. I am just curious to see if the blackpill is going to reach a similar high as redpill and Andrew Tate and all the other gurus.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top