Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Who are you on org?I will spend my time here now
just joking saarWho are you on org?

Bro is not joking. n***a I'm not modded on org.just joking saar![]()
I know I wont leave orgBro is not joking. n***a I'm not modded on org.
n***a thought you will ban him JFLBro is not joking. n***a I'm not modded on org.
lowinhibcel brah is that you? n***a GET TO YOUR MOD DUTIES ON ORGI know I wont leave org
sorrylowinhibcel brah is that you? n***a GET TO YOUR MOD DUTIES ON ORG
noLemme guess, you posted your face
there are just so many greycels now its not the same as it was ill still be active but not that much as before it just doesnt feel the same anymoreLemme guess, you posted your face
Cause everyone is deleting or getting bannedthere are just so many greycels now its not the same as it was ill still be active but not that much as before it just doesnt feel the same anymore
why thoCause everyone is deleting or getting banned
many rep bot/farmer but some just for no reasonwhy tho
aight well welcome to .com where 60% is normal, also nice pfpmany rep bot/farmer but some just for no reason