Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience .org has gone mainstream

gimp

‎
Requested Ban
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jun 29, 2025
Messages
25,246
Reputation
117,913
I was rotting here while resting between sets at the gym a niga that look like 15~16 at age seen what I am doing at my phone at asked me if I am scrolling in .org I just said yes to avoid explaining to him what is .com , anyways niga was so clingy and corny he was ND and clearly shorter than my 5'10 ahh its over for him
 
I was rotting here while resting between sets at the gym a niga that look like 15~16 at age seen what I am doing at my phone at asked me if I am scrolling in .org I just said yes to avoid explaining to him what is .com , anyways niga was so clingy and corny he was ND and clearly shorter than my 5'10 ahh its over for him
Scrolling .com between sets is crazy
 
IMG_2294.jpeg
IMG_2290.jpeg
image.gif
 
I was rotting here while resting between sets at the gym a niga that look like 15~16 at age seen what I am doing at my phone at asked me if I am scrolling in .org I just said yes to avoid explaining to him what is .com , anyways niga was so clingy and corny he was ND and clearly shorter than my 5'10 ahh its over for him
For sure happened
 
How tf he knows you have .org?
Beats me, he even knows I’m friends with shredded

Must’ve found out from a TikTok I must’ve commented in. Also he must’ve clocked on that I’m into looksmaxxing and bp from my stories where I post face pics and shit

He’s perceptive I’ll give him that
 
Anyways niga was so clingy and corny
??????
You could have groomed that guy into a mass shooter easily
Clearly you havent adopted the cia mindset
 
I was rotting here while resting between sets at the gym a niga that look like 15~16 at age seen what I am doing at my phone at asked me if I am scrolling in .org I just said yes to avoid explaining to him what is .com , anyways niga was so clingy and corny he was ND and clearly shorter than my 5'10 ahh its over for him
Tiktok migrants will suck all the juices out of the bp and leave it a husk,just like a spider.
They already did this with the redpill
 
its not mainstream. can we stop saying this bullshit? no bp isnt mainstream either. you people have no idea what mainstream is.
 
its not mainstream. can we stop saying this bullshit? no bp isnt mainstream either. you people have no idea what mainstream is.
Mainstream is when tiktok southeast asians have a vague idea of what the word blackpill means
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top