Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion .org members migrating to here is one of the best thing that could happen to this site

foreverlooksminning

Chanel ceo
In the last weeks this site has been more active then ever before. Threads are being made in every 30 minutes, replys in every 5. Forum activity is now skyrocketing.

Just to compare this is what the site was few months ago

.org members are the most active members, and the biggest postmaxxers. Normies just ask for a rating then leave the site forever.

Also most of them are very chill, and friendly and high quality members

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
When I joined in January, I believe Dean was considering deleting the forum. I made a few posts but then went absent until late July, and when I returned, I found it packed with activity.
Dean is fucking based thought, imagine paying 90$ (at least) per months to host a dead forum.

In the last weeks this site has been more active then ever before. Threads are being made in every 30 minutes, replys in every 5. Forum activity is now skyrocketing.

Just to compare this is what the site was few months ago

.org members are the most active members, and the biggest postmaxxers. Normies just ask for a rating then leave the site forever.

Also most of them are very chill, and friendly and high quality members
It’s extremely debatable, some org users I dislike because they are bringing their cancerous shit larp story threads

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
d6rk.knight Looksmaxxing 19
C Off-Topic 10
Whitepill Off-Topic 48
E Looksmaxxing 9