Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I’d rate you HTN friend!I want kill my friends
Fuck you rtard inkwellI want kill my friends
In mumbai maybeI’d rate you HTN friend!
Chadlites need to stop lowering themselves and their comradesI’d rate you HTN friend!
Stop trolling bitch fuckI’d rate you HTN friend!
Im subhuman bitchI’d rate you HTN friend!
Thats just jeezyStop trolling bitch fuck
Stop trolling i kill you with my cockChadlites need to stop lowering themselves and their comrades
FuckThats just jeezy
Dont try bro just preach
Suck my dick bitch
Calm down, we know u not like thatSuck my dick bitch
Serious? Im not recessed? Maybe this pic i look lore recessedTry to get lean bro you have a good bone structure
Why?Calm down, we know u not like that
He's very subhuman
I don’t think you are I think you should get really shredded first and then we can seeSerious? Im not recessed? Maybe this pic i look lore recessed
its not that deep honestly just a jokeWhy?
Example of ogre archetype. Mogs meSerious? Im not recessed? Maybe this pic i look lore recessed
Ogres are subhuman and ogres not mog anyoneExample of ogre archetype. Mogs me
You mog me thoOgres are subhuman and ogres not mog anyone
how old are u?I want kill my friends
28. Why?how old are u?
idk you just looked older than most people here probably are28. Why?
Most People there have less than 28 years old?idk you just looked older than most people here probably are
i think most are teens or under 22Most People there have less than 28 years old?
i think most are teens or under 22Most People there have less than 28 years old?