Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage OVER-RATING IS NOW WORSE THAN EVER

RAJ GHRANDHICK

ALL HOPE LOST
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established ★★
Guild
COUNCIL OF CHADS
rating someone isn't about how attractive u find them

if that was true no straight male could have rated other males(cause they wouldn't find the other male attractive)

its about analysing their faces , addressing their failos and figuring out their general appeal and rating them by giving a number out of 10

many seem to have less experience in these things thats why new people rate like shit

idk why but @sigma and @Whitepill ( fairly understandable cause sigma is a simplord and whitepill doesn't put in effort he just posts) seem to overrate females even though are most likely experienced

females especially overrated females(they overrate males too but not much )

its very annoying to see people overeating

new guys are overeating everyone but too much for females

PLEASE STOP OVERRATING (especially females)

its very annoying

I think women are over-rated because IRL the most average or below average women can find a man, even being plowed by handsome men on a regular basis. They have a easier dating life than the most majority of men. Mainly because men aren't picky as much as women

I think women are over-rated because IRL the most average or below average women can find a man, even being plowed by handsome men on a regular basis. They have a easier dating life than the most majority of men. Mainly because men aren't picky as much as women
Women will always over rate each other. Especially if you ask them to do it face to face. It's in their hard wiring. On the surface they're always nice and generous to each other while underneath the surface they passive aggressively tear each other to pieces.

people on here have rated me ltb and htb in the same thread

i think im probably like mtb (6/10) because i get hit on and complimented by strangers

rating someone isn't about how attractive u find them

if that was true no straight male could have rated other males(cause they wouldn't find the other male attractive)

its about analysing their faces , addressing their failos and figuring out their general appeal and rating them by giving a number out of 10

many seem to have less experience in these things thats why new people rate like shit

idk why but @sigma and @Whitepill ( fairly understandable cause sigma is a simplord and whitepill doesn't put in effort he just posts) seem to overrate females even though are most likely experienced

females especially overrated females(they overrate males too but not much )

its very annoying to see people overeating

new guys are overeating everyone but too much for females

PLEASE STOP OVERRATING (especially females)

its very annoying
Who do I overrate

Back