Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage Over

I mean it’s probably harder than where you are but still easier than Midwest or East coast

I asked my friend for the instagram @ of a girl I found attractive at school and when I checked her following, it was pretty normal at first. Just her friends, all females. Thought “oh wow maybe it’s not so over me”. NOPE, NOT EVEN CLOSE. All of a sudden a bunch of LEAN (all of them were lean and/or gymmaxxed, so like sub 15% BF) HTNs+ were in her following. I fucking hate my life, getting lean takes too long man I just wanna be a lean chad already. I showed my mom a pic of Zeta though and she said I look similar to him because we both have hollow cheeks. Me personally, I don’t see hollow cheeks in the mirror or camera unless I’m looking down at my phone in certain lighting. So i’m not sure what my mom was talking about, but lifefuel for my leanmaxxing. It’s still over because these women be chad only :(

Out of context but I can allways feel that I have hollow cheeks with fingers but they r barely visable in daylight at the gym its always visible tho bc of warm light, is it the same for u? Btw gymmaxxing is worth it. First 2 weeks might be hard but once ur thru that its a piece of cake and u will prob start to enjoy it aswell. Except for the dieting that rly sucks tbh

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Out of context but I can allways feel that I have hollow cheeks with fingers but they r barely visable in daylight at the gym its always visible tho bc of warm light, is it the same for u? Btw gymmaxxing is worth it. First 2 weeks might be hard but once ur thru that its a piece of cake and u will prob start to enjoy it aswell. Except for the dieting that rly sucks tbh
I’ve been doing it for 4 months now, it’s actually easy. Only “hard” part is how fucking long it takes but whatever. And honestly bro I don’t know what you mean by warm light but BRO YES, it’s always in those like classroom or gym settings. I look down at my phone camera, and my zygos pop out and clenching makes
my jaw angular and I get hollow cheeks. Never in the sun or anything like that though.

I’ve been doing it for 4 months now, it’s actually easy. Only “hard” part is how fucking long it takes but whatever. And honestly bro I don’t know what you mean by warm light but BRO YES, it’s always in those like classroom or gym settings. I look down at my phone camera, and my zygos pop out and clenching makes
my jaw angular and I get hollow cheeks. Never in the sun or anything like that though.
Not sure then bc I can see them in mirrors as long as its not very sunny. Depending on the light i see them more or less ofc

O wait well it was the same for me when I was higher bf just remembered that. Prob just need to lower ur bf %

Not sure then bc I can see them in mirrors as long as its not very sunny. Depending on the light i see them more or less ofc
Can I see pictures? Do you have any?
O wait well it was the same for me when I was higher bf just remembered that. Prob just need to lower ur bf %
Holy lifefuel bro I love you. This just gave me an extra spark.

I have mirror pics, normal selfies from this month that I can send and ill try to find ones from when I had higher bf where my "hollows" can be seen
send

Fawking hell i cringe just seeing this pic.

Very old found it on my private videos on tiktok. This one was from 2022 was abt 180cm 92kg if I remember correcrly u can see a bit ish

Screenshot_20240827_034536_TikTok.jpg

Now im 193cm 80-82 kg varies every day prob bc of water weight etc

3 days ago

IMG_20240819_163617_265.jpg

Today (barber cucked me😭)

Snapchat-2082611362.jpg

Dont remember but some day this month

Snapchat-986602467.jpg

Can def send more just dont want to send my whole camera roll here bc this feels so autistic💀

Fawking hell i cringe just seeing this pic.

Very old found it on my private videos on tiktok. This one was from 2022 was abt 180cm 92kg if I remember correcrly u can see a bit ish

View attachment 37448

Now im 193cm 80-82 kg varies every day prob bc of water weight etc

3 days ago

View attachment 37451

Today (barber cucked me😭)

View attachment 37452

Dont remember but some day this month

View attachment 37453

Can def send more just dont want to send my whole camera roll here bc this feels so autistic💀

He looks like you.
But ye to have visebulle hollow cheeks in any lightning u pretty much need flared gonions + prominent zygos
It’s just prominent zygos. A wider and more angular jaw only enhances the hollow cheek look.

Back