Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hypothesis @over0 is @cake

Deleted Member 84568

Deleted
Banned
Reputable ★
Established
Joined
Jun 14, 2025
Messages
1,748
Online time
2d 22h
Reputation
7,317
I have concluded after thorough research that @over0 and @cake are the same person. I presume it is the case after analyzing their writing style habits, demeanor and their behavior on this forum overall, also proclivity of both these account to present as gender ambiguous and nebulous is convincing to me to say the least.
I estimate probability of @over0 being @cake as high as 80%. Further research is needed but for now we can safely assume that @over0 indeed may be @cake or his well known sister.
 
I have concluded after thorough research that @over0 and @cake are the same person. I presume it is the case after analyzing their writing style habits, demeanor and their behavior on this forum overall, also proclivity of both these account to present as gender ambiguous and nebulous is convincing to me to say the least.
I estimate probability of @over0 being @cake as high as 80%. Further research is needed but for now we can safely assume that @over0 indeed may be @cake or his well known sister.
guess I was the 20%
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top