Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

pain in my dih ⛓️‍πŸ’₯πŸ’”πŸ₯€

Deleted Member 66953

lose yourself
Reputable β˜…β˜…
Established β˜…
Joined
Apr 9, 2025
Messages
3,211
Solutions
4
Online time
13d 6h
Reputation
11,933
my friend is complaining about how she has too many hoes in her DMs and how she was able to get with a guy three days after breaking up with him and yet the only guys that interact with me only want to hit and don’t like me at all. I’m just so fucking sick of this shit
 
Dude either you elaborate on whatever the heck you’re talking about or I’ll be left to ruminate on this for the next yeat
what is ruminate
okay i was making fun of you complaining about how men want sex with you, nothing serious tbh.
pls rep back why r you so mean
 
Realistically you probably average asf with a good body halo so your name doesn't suit you change it to decentfacebirdwithgoodbodyhalo
 
what is ruminate
okay i was making fun of you complaining about how men want sex with you, nothing serious tbh.
pls rep back why r you so mean
Ruminate- to think about
I just didn’t get why that was funny so my bad maybe my humor isn’t peak. Sorry for being a bitch I’m in a bad mood
 
Ruminate- to think about
I just didn’t get why that was funny so my bad maybe my humor isn’t peak. Sorry for being a bitch I’m in a bad mood
sorry for making fun of you i get that men only wanting your body might be a big issue for you.
now we're on good terms:D
 
sorry for making fun of you i get that men only wanting your body might be a big issue for you.
now we're on good terms:D
It hurts extra because my whole body is so fucking ugly so people avoiding the aspects that make me a person just sucks. I’m just sad I’ll never be loved like I dreamed of bro. Thanks Franco
 
It hurts extra because my whole body is so fucking ugly so people avoiding the aspects that make me a person just sucks. I’m just sad I’ll never be loved like I dreamed of bro. Thanks Franco
idk what you look like but even if youre ltb you can take the bluepill and theres probably going to be plenty of guys that will choose you.
i understand what youre going thru tho its not the end of the world trust me.
 
View attachment 102324
here’s a horrible photo from last weekend but I don’t think ill ever be able to take the blue pill after years of experiencing the black pill but not knowing it existed yet. I’m sorry you understand but I just can’t accept delusions. I want my reality to change so badly
you look way better than i expected.
how did you experience blackpill?
 
you look way better than i expected.
how did you experience blackpill?
I was brutally bullied for years until approximately sophomore year because I developed a severe ED and lost a ton of weight. Nobody talked to me for the most crucial developmental stages of my life. I sat alone and did homework at the end of a table at lunch that had happy people talking. I had teachers and people look down on me and not believe in my potential because of the way I looked- I’m an honor roll student btw and when I finally got attention I gained a lot of the weight back by force and now I feel disgusting again.
 
I was brutally bullied for years until approximately sophomore year because I developed a severe ED and lost a ton of weight. Nobody talked to me for the most crucial developmental stages of my life. I sat alone and did homework at the end of a table at lunch that had happy people talking. I had teachers and people look down on me and not believe in my potential because of the way I looked- I’m an honor roll student btw and when I finally got attention I gained a lot of the weight back by force and now I feel disgusting again.
yeah im sorry for whay happened to you bhai bullying is pretty rough and fucks up your mental health, ive never experienced it so i cant say i relate or understand you, but i can say i was made fun of for having a big nose and before that it was never an issue, now im probably getting rhino next year.
sometimes, improving how you look is the only way of improving how you feel.
 
yeah im sorry for whay happened to you bhai bullying is pretty rough and fucks up your mental health, ive never experienced it so i cant say i relate or understand you, but i can say i was made fun of for having a big nose and before that it was never an issue, now im probably getting rhino next year.
sometimes, improving how you look is the only way of improving how you feel.
I was brutally bullied for years until approximately sophomore year because I developed a severe ED and lost a ton of weight. Nobody talked to me for the most crucial developmental stages of my life. I sat alone and did homework at the end of a table at lunch that had happy people talking. I had teachers and people look down on me and not believe in my potential because of the way I looked- I’m an honor roll student btw and when I finally got attention I gained a lot of the weight back by force and now I feel disgusting again.
πŸ₯ΊπŸ’“ probecita
 
View attachment 102324
here’s a horrible photo from last weekend but I don’t think ill ever be able to take the blue pill after years of experiencing the black pill but not knowing it existed yet. I’m sorry you understand but I just can’t accept delusions. I want my reality to change so badly
Delete this shit blood you look good but com is filled with creeps... I am sorry you are struggling with body dysmorphia and the black pill! I hope things can get better for you!
 
What you are describing is the female equivalent of frustration men feel when they finally muster up the courage to "escalate" with a girl and just get friendzoned by her on autopilot mode. For the millionth time
 
What you are describing is the female equivalent of frustration men feel when they finally muster up the courage to "escalate" with a girl and just get friendzoned by her on autopilot mode. For the millionth time
who are you?
 
Delete this shit blood you look good but com is filled with creeps... I am sorry you are struggling with body dysmorphia and the black pill! I hope things can get better for you!
Y u bumping ts n****r
 
Pm her n****r now ever1 gonna see
 
View attachment 102324
here’s a horrible photo from last weekend but I don’t think ill ever be able to take the blue pill after years of experiencing the black pill but not knowing it existed yet. I’m sorry you understand but I just can’t accept delusions. I want my reality to change so badly
u look good even in this pic where most people will look like dogshit
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top