Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info palate pill, and why having a wide palate is important

Alban

so i've recently come to the conclusion that having a wide palate should be considered a high priority objective when looksmaxing, while a lot of people consider It cope. often when palate size is discussed on these boards, people just write off wide palate as cope, and they bring up the fact that a lot of mm's have narrow palates. while this is true, i personally believe that being aesthetically pleasing != having high sex appeal. the reason that male models have wide palates is just that they happen to have great genetics, meaning that they can still look really well with a narrow palate. most people here that say wIdE pAlAtE iS cOpE probably don't even have the genetics to pull It off so what's the point. plus, having a narrow palate also makes having hollow cheeks easier, which is another desirable and striking trait for male models, and not necessarily for chads/slayers. if you're looking to improve your sex appeal, then you should look forward to having a robust face, which is, guess what, given by having a wide palate. another thing that gets brought up is that having a wide palate is generally a feminine trait, and having a wide smile isn't a desirable trait for males. this is also not true, since i'd prefer 1000 times having a nice flashy wide smile than having an aspie awkward narrow palate smile.
now, i know that this may have been obvious to a lot of you, but sometime ago when i first discovered mewing and looksmaxing i saw a lot of people saying that having a wide palate is cope, and i shouldn't really focus on obtaining It, thus i didn't work on in at all. looking back, that advice was complete garbage since having a narrow palate is an actual death sentence unless you naturally have big zygos that make out for the lack of robustness given by a narrow palate (aka slayer genetics). with that said, i hope that this makes clear to newcomers the fact that you should religiously work on having a wider palate since It automatically makes your face wider, and not listen to cuckism fags that say wide palate is cope because muh male models

Back