Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Story pathetic

d6rk.knight

billions must mog
Reputable
Established
proof that im a true female incel: in my econ class there was this guy who sat next to me because of assigned seating, and when he sat next to me he actually made effort to be nice and talk to me, which shocked me because hes a high staus chad football player. He also smiled and waved at me a couple times, I’m delusional so i was under the impression that he was interested in me. The next day our seats get moved and I see him talking and flirting with a much prettier stacy (who happens to be my pseudo friend). I was disappointed but not surprised and he hasnt interacted with me since, come to find out he was only being nice to me because he thinks im sped and felt bad for me👍🏾 should i commit🤔

women are femcels because chad and chadlite aren't interested. men are incels because the ugliest girl in school aren't interested

glow up and forgot chadlites if you aren't a stacylite

proof that im a true female incel: in my econ class there was this guy who sat next to me because of assigned seating, and when he sat next to me he actually made effort to be nice and talk to me, which shocked me because hes a high staus chad football player. He also smiled and waved at me a couple times, I’m delusional so i was under the impression that he was interested in me. The next day our seats get moved and I see him talking and flirting with a much prettier stacy (who happens to be my pseudo friend). I was disappointed but not surprised and he hasnt interacted with me since, come to find out he was only being nice to me because he thinks im sped and felt bad for me👍🏾 should i commit🤔
Men are nice to most women

Stop being an idiot. Not everything's so deep. And maybe he was interested in you. Just because he's interested in other girls doesn't negate that possibly. A young man in highschool is gonna be interested in many many girls at once.

Unless you heard him say he was only being nice to you because he thought you are sped then don't jump to that conclusion yourself.

Men are nice to most women
Not me. There are two girls I work with that I'm an absolute dick to. One is hot and one is not.

The hot one I'm mean to because she's got a strong personality, we will fight at some point if I let her in, and she tried making eyes at me when she first started working there. Tried to wedge herself into conversations I would be having with other girls. I hate when girls are forward like that. I hate when girls try to flirt without any kind of solicitation on my behalf. Fucking whores.

The second one I'm mean to because she's an idiot. Someone who's gotta always make small talk. If there's anything I hate more than small talk I haven't realized it yet. I hate a person who cannot be comfortable being around another person while not saying anything at all.

Both of these women I treat like persona non grata. If they drop something on the floor I step right over it while they're trying to pick it up. If they try to talk to me I immediately turn around and walk away from them. Everybody knows I will not speak to these two women but nobody talks about it. The bosses know I will not help them with anything or communicate to them so they will always run to help them themselves even when I'm available.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
women are femcels because chad and chadlite aren't interested. men are incels because the ugliest girl in school aren't interested

glow up and forgot chadlites if you aren't a stacylite
not true even ltn’s and subhumans think im ugly, i also have a terrible personality and am severely autistic👍🏾

Not me. There are two girls I work with that I'm an absolute dick to. One is hot and one is not.

The hot one I'm mean to because she's got a strong personality, we will fight at some point if I let her in, and she tried making eyes at me when she first started working there. Tried to wedge herself into conversations I would be having with other girls. I hate when girls are forward like that. I hate when girls try to flirt without any kind of solicitation on my behalf. Fucking whores.

The second one I'm mean to because she's an idiot. Someone who's gotta always make small talk. If there's anything I hate more than small talk I haven't realized it yet. I hate a person who cannot be comfortable being around another person while not saying anything at all.

Both of these women I treat like persona non grata. If they drop something on the floor I step right over it while they're trying to pick it up. If they try to talk to me I immediately turn around and walk away from them. Everybody knows I will not speak to these two women but nobody talks about it. The bosses know I will not help them with anything or communicate to them so they will always run to help them themselves even when I'm available.
case in point😭 you guys will say femcels dont exist but most guys are like this

Stop being an idiot. Not everything's so deep. And maybe he was interested in you. Just because he's interested in other girls doesn't negate that possibly. A young man in highschool is gonna be interested in many many girls at once.

Unless you heard him say he was only being nice to you because he thought you are sped then don't jump to that conclusion yourself.
im not jumping to a conclusion my friend told me he said that, im to ugly for him to intrested

definitely not fucking true, men will treat you like garbage if they arent attracted to you
Maybe different in your area, in my place most people treat each other nicely regardless of gender. We often act nicer to women though, unless they are very bitchy.

My country is rather conservative.

Maybe different in your area, in my place most people treat each other nicely regardless of gender. We often act nicer to women though, unless they are very bitchy.

My country is rather conservative.
i live in the us, idk maybe its a teenage boy thing

not true even ltn’s and subhumans think im ugly, i also have a terrible personality and am severely autistic👍🏾
So glow-up and improve your personality. if by terrible you mean shitty or bossy bitch attitude, work on that. Because chadlite has options and you need to be number 1 while being the sweetest girlfriend (if we agree that chadlite isn't a p.o.s)

Chadlite was white or black ? Because going after white chads while being a black woman will not be easy unless you because a smoke show

And ltn's and subhumans are lying, if you give them a chance they'll go for it. they're lying so they doesn't look desesperate

if people find shit and piss attractive someone will find you attractive man (is this hopecore)

also you really arent that bad looking, i’ve seen your face. you do definitely act like an incel though.

So glow-up and improve your personality. if by terrible you mean shitty or bossy bitch attitude, work on that. Because chadlite has options and you need to be number 1 while being the sweetest girlfriend (if we agree that chadlite isn't a p.o.s)

Chadlite was white or black ? Because going after white chads while being a black woman will not be easy unless you because a smoke show

And ltn's and subhumans are lying, if you give them a chance they'll go for it. they're lying so they doesn't look desesperate
chadlite is white and popular, the biggest issue with my personality is i am autistic so everything i do is very off and unnatural, im not a normal person and its very obvious to most people which puts them off, ill try and be more sweet and feminine and hopefully he’ll notice me

if people find shit and piss attractive someone will find you attractive man (is this hopecore)

also you really arent that bad looking, i’ve seen your face. you do definitely act like an incel though.
w hopecore, thankyou!! and im aware that i act like an incel its bc i literally spend most of my time online in incel spaces😭

Girls only bring each other down. Indirectly of course. I hate to say this but your friend is most likely lying to you.
Exactly. Women’s biggest rivals are often other women. They set standards, backbite, slander, and lie to each other, while men end up catching the fallout and being scapegoated.

w hopecore, thankyou!! and im aware that i act like an incel its bc i literally spend most of my time online in incel spaces😭
getting on a flight doesnt mean you're a pilot

getting on a flight doesnt make you a pilot
but flying a plane does👍🏾 ive never had a relationship or a man be romantically interested in me.

Just fucking lift tbh

sorry u were just being an asshole i fear
nah tbh. Ur not ugly to experience true inceldom. Its not me trying to be rude its simply the truth. U still have options, meanwhile an incel is doomed to die alone in vast majority of cases

nah tbh. Ur not ugly to experience true inceldom. Its not me trying to be rude its simply the truth. U still have options, meanwhile an incel is doomed to die alone in vast majority of cases
thats your opinion though, lots of guys in my experience disagree. its just annoying bc you dont know my life and are immediately discounting my lived experiences as an incel just bc im a women. it was kind of invalidating and assholey bud🤷‍♀️

thats your opinion though, lots of guys in my experience disagree. its just annoying bc you dont know my life and are immediately discounting my lived experiences as an incel just bc im a women. it was kind of invalidating and assholey bud🤷‍♀️
True idk ur life. Ill admit im wrong on that and if its truly a hard life on same level or even worse then male incel then i apologize for that. But the fact of the matter is a lot of women (and men too) like to complain and act incel when in reality they are not and its a validation seeking sort of behavior that is kinda not it tbh. I can act like that too sometimes ill admit

True idk ur life. Ill admit im wrong on that and if its truly a hard life on same level or even worse then male incel then i apologize for that. But the fact of the matter is a lot of women (and men too) like to complain and act incel when in reality they are not and its a validation seeking sort of behavior that is kinda not it tbh. I can act like that too sometimes ill admit
i appreciate this👍🏾 sorry for telling you to shut ur bitch ass up😕 and ik of alot of girls that pretend to be incels while being beautiful and gettung alot of male attention, i am not one of those girls. i call myself an incel bc i currently am one, irl men are not intrested in me and i have no idea why, idk whats wrong with me🤷‍♀ so i just call it what it is

Exactly. Women’s biggest rivals are often other women. They set standards, backbite, slander, and lie to each other, while men end up catching the fallout and being scapegoated.
I don't listen to girls when they talk about those types of problems. Well, at this age I don't really have them coming to me with them that much.

8.3 billion human beings on planet earth if 99% of people found you unattractive 72,000,000 people would still find you attractive
Cope

hivemind theory denies this

geek

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Zeher Looksmaxxing 33
toth77 Ratings 14