Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Paulyune daughter or BPI son

U summoned evil paulyune to take an attempt on my life
NO I FUCKING DIDNNNGTTFGTG U IQLET
Byro did me and paulyune both said like 30 times that it was byro i sweeeaarrrr
 
NO I FUCKING DIDNNNGTTFGTG U IQLET
Byro did me and paulyune both said like 30 times that it was byro i sweeeaarrrr
Wow, and now I'm an iqlet!
U hate me
 
BTW IM NOT A FUCKING IQLET THERES A 96% CHANCE STATISTICALLY I IQ MOG YOU
Bitch what did i just say im going to burn the "truc" as you call it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top