Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience People love my hair

Mandy?

💋🖤
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
May 2, 2025
Messages
10,824
Solutions
5
Online time
23d 3h
Reputation
46,776
Location
Kitchen
Guild
🌹
I was walking around blazed out of my mind,buying things,3 cashiers said I had nice hair. There was some blonde chick she was actually kind of hot when she handed me the receipt she held my hand and said “Your hair is amazing” I said “thank you” and just smiled. Weird day,especially when I’ve been sniffing lines for past 2 weeks while being isolated and going everywhere.
 
wow I hope youre a better person that Richard too
IMG_1999.jpeg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top