Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

phone ban

I hate that I can't use my phone stupid hot wheel governor
they “banned it” too in my school but it’s not enforced, skill issue tbh if you can’t hide it but sorry if they take it away bro
 
Yeah I don’t rly go to school since the phone ban because I can’t handle the loneliness that I experience without my phone tbh
just make some friends twin it’s lwk easy u just say hi and then ask them to hang out 1 on 1 to get to know them most people aren’t as judgmental as you think (MY experience sorry if people are rude where you’re from🥺💔)
 
just make some friends twin it’s lwk easy u just say hi and then ask them to hang out 1 on 1 to get to know them most people aren’t as judgmental as you think (MY experience sorry if people are rude where you’re from🥺💔)
Yeah your probably right I’ll just have to get them to stop bullying me first
 
just make some friends twin it’s lwk easy u just say hi and then ask them to hang out 1 on 1 to get to know them most people aren’t as judgmental as you think (MY experience sorry if people are rude where you’re from🥺💔)
bro is really suggesting socializing 💔
 
bro is really suggesting socializing 💔
i’m just encouraging him stop being so negative 🥺🥺
1756142869446.png
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top