Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Plan to visit my bf

RottingCarrie

N9wiffs wife
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
Apr 5, 2025
Messages
8,584
Online time
24d 18h
Reputation
16,110
i litrally just need to save up like $2000 ($1600 for ticket $400 for extra) to visit him which is possible cuz most jobs pay $13-14 an hour here and I wanna visit him in febuary also rent is only $750 with all utilities so ill have it saved up by January if I start working by mid September and ive already applied to 5 jobs
 
fuark why just geomaxx there
 
i litrally just need to save up like $2000 ($1600 for ticket $400 for extra) to visit him which is possible cuz most jobs pay $13-14 an hour here and I wanna visit him in febuary also rent is only $750 with all utilities so ill have it saved up by January if I start working by mid September and ive already applied to 5 jobs
Hey, i hope you meet him and you guys have a life together, good time, and love eachothers. He must be so proud to have a girl like you in his life ❤️ wow that's so charming!
 
Hey, i hope you meet him and you guys have a life together, good time, and love eachothers. He must be so proud to have a girl like you in his life ❤️ wow that's so charming!
U act like dandelion not a bad thing hes cool
 
Hey, i hope you meet him and you guys have a life together, good time, and love eachothers. He must be so proud to have a girl like you in his life ❤️ wow that's so charming!
that's not a gyrl neeguh !!

goodfellas.gif
 
Ahh.. the half Chinese guy?
 
i litrally just need to save up like $2000 ($1600 for ticket $400 for extra) to visit him which is possible cuz most jobs pay $13-14 an hour here and I wanna visit him in febuary also rent is only $750 with all utilities so ill have it saved up by January if I start working by mid September and ive already applied to 5 jobs
What the fuck is ur ticket prices 400 is not normal?
 
i litrally just need to save up like $2000 ($1600 for ticket $400 for extra) to visit him which is possible cuz most jobs pay $13-14 an hour here and I wanna visit him in febuary also rent is only $750 with all utilities so ill have it saved up by January if I start working by mid September and ive already applied to 5 jobs
Men should pay
 
i litrally just need to save up like $2000 ($1600 for ticket $400 for extra) to visit him which is possible cuz most jobs pay $13-14 an hour here and I wanna visit him in febuary also rent is only $750 with all utilities so ill have it saved up by January if I start working by mid September and ive already applied to 5 jobs
Hope everything goes well ❤️
 
i litrally just need to save up like $2000 ($1600 for ticket $400 for extra) to visit him which is possible cuz most jobs pay $13-14 an hour here and I wanna visit him in febuary also rent is only $750 with all utilities so ill have it saved up by January if I start working by mid September and ive already applied to 5 jobs
Why he not paying for u
 
I hate that my personality is so Britney Spears coded
 
Rare case where I agree @shredded4summer guy should pay the stuff usually ngl
i didnt see that he was "relatively rich" but there still should be some equality in paying for things. yes, he has more money and if he really wanted to do something extra or special, he could pay for her, but theres no reason for him to. from what i read, she would stay with him and he would pay for everything else. it seems fair.
 
if someone bumps this thread one more time i think im gonna go ER
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top