Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

plan

Chainzsw

Sympathy's not for girls with cut up thighs
okay so i did research and i have a few goals to glow up

1. drink atleast 2l water a day

2. workout 1 hour 6 days a week

3. change my hair

4. eat 1500-2000 cals daily

5. try to keep low stress

6. possibly get rhino

is there anything i should add

2. Depending of what type of workouts you will do, 6 days per week 1 hour per day is too much. 1 hour of walk ? it's ok but pushing compound movements 6 days per week seems bad for recovery

4. The calories are a bit too low for 6 workouts per week. 2500 seems better imo, especially if it's 500 calories surplus comes from protein sources

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
2. Depending of what type of workouts you will do, 6 days per week 1 hour per day is too much. 1 hour of walk ? it's ok but pushing compound movements 6 days per week seems bad for recovery

4. The calories are a bit too low for 6 workouts per week. 2500 seems better imo, especially if it's 500 calories surplus comes from protein sources
im trying to lose like atleast 10 lbs this year and eating 2500 it would take until next year

with 2000 ill lose arounf 15 lbs this year

it will more sustainable for long term, at least if you want to maintain it. Cutting weight should be a slow marathon, not a sprint
theres 12 weeks i should atleast lose 6 lbs my bmr is only 1500 and with activity it goes to 2100