Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Planning on taking a short break from posting com

Jeezy

Well-known member
Banned
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2025
Messages
12,829
Solutions
7
Online time
21d 19h
Reputation
43,465
Guild
.com logic bureau
Salutations!

I need to take a break from com and get my head straight. I do not need a self-ban I plan on exercising restraint. This will be a very short break, maybe as short as 1 day to 3 days. I may still be on to check DMs occasionally. Appreciate your patience!

Sincerely,

JeezyTheSnowman
 
take it easy king. if I see you around here I will punish you before your breaks supposed to be over I'll punish you(for your good)
 
Salutations!

I need to take a break from com and get my head straight. I do not need a self-ban I plan on exercising restraint. This will be a very short break, maybe as short as 1 day to 3 days. I may still be on to check DMs occasionally. Appreciate your patience!

Sincerely,

JeezyTheSnowman
cya bro
 
Salutations!

I need to take a break from com and get my head straight. I do not need a self-ban I plan on exercising restraint. This will be a very short break, maybe as short as 1 day to 3 days. I may still be on to check DMs occasionally. Appreciate your patience!

Sincerely,

JeezyTheSnowman
Hope everything goes well
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top