Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Plasma fibroblast legit?

Is plasma fibroblast legit to make the nose more defined or less bulbous? And is it permanent ? Thanks.
Yes man, it will work the best if you already have a Caucasoid nose. I don't think you really need it, but it will be a nice extra halo.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes man, it will work the best if you already have a Caucasoid nose. I don't think you really need it, but it will be a nice extra halo.
Im mixed 75% white and 25% brazilian so my nose looks mostly caucasoid (good nose bridge, pyramid shaped base, leptorrhine, etc), but the cartilage is thick and the tip is bulbous. Do you assume I don't need it from my previous pic?

Do you assume I don't need it from my previous pic?
Yeah. That's why I said it. Your nose is decently defined, but it is long (due to your midface). You should look forward to getting a more compact midface than looking forward to get a more defined nose at this stage. The midface fixture will halo and benefit you more, trust me.

Yeah. That's why I said it. Your nose is decently defined, but it is long (due to your midface). You should look forward to getting a more compact midface than looking forward to get a more defined nose at this stage. The midface fixture will halo and benefit you more, trust me.
Ok but how can I reduce my midface? Apparently there is no solution. Is there a rhinoplasty or a maxilla surgery to fix it?

Ok but how can I reduce my midface? Apparently there is no solution. Is there a rhinoplasty or a maxilla surgery to fix it?
Your only solution to truly shortening your midface is something like Lefort.
But if you don't want to do that you can fake a similar result by a rhino and cheekbone implants (to widen your face).

Your only solution to truly shortening your midface is something like Lefort.
But if you don't want to do that you can fake a similar result by a rhino and cheekbone implants (to widen your face).
Im getting lefort 1 advancement and bsso for free next year in Canada. Will this shorten my midface or are you talking about something like a CCW?
For the cheekbones, Im getting MSE with adreishchev, will this work?
Can rhino be used to lift the nostrils ?

Im getting lefort 1 advancement and bsso for free next year in Canada. Will this shorten my midface or are you talking about something like a CCW?
For the cheekbones, Im getting MSE with adreishchev, will this work?
How are you getting it for free? Big if true. Yes it will shorten your midface from appearance (since it is only altering your soft tissue)... but in reality you'll have the same long midface. What I just told you was a cheaper alternative. CCW is legit, but it depends on your maxillary length, because you don't want to look like a dog or an overbite-ridden incel. MSE is legit. It won't give you any significant forward growth... but it will widen your entire face which is heaps better than having a narrow face. I'm not sure whether Rhino can be used to lift the nostrils. But I highly think it can.

How are you getting it for free? Big if true. Yes it will shorten your midface from appearance (since it is only altering your soft tissue)... but in reality you'll have the same long midface. What I just told you was a cheaper alternative. CCW is legit, but it depends on your maxillary length, because you don't want to look like a dog or an overbite-ridden incel. MSE is legit. It won't give you any significant forward growth... but it will widen your entire face which is heaps good. I'm not sure whether Rhino can be used to lift the nostrils. But I highly think it can.
Thanks man. I have a slight overbite and I met a blackpilled doctor (Dr Chouikh) who said he would do it for free, fully covered.

If you add in a lip lift, yes.
?? don't lift the nostrils lol
I don't think there are any procedures to decrease nasal height (n - ans/sn)
I vaguely remember surgerymax or someone referring to a potential procedure but I don't really remember.
1603754831362.png1603754940918.png

Back