- Joined
- Jul 21, 2025
- Messages
- 5,445
- Online time
- 18d 17h
- Reputation
- 19,105
title. idk what to post
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

already , it started rainingget off the com and enjoy urself then![]()
awe mana
already , it started raining
I‘m not a huge fan anyway, I‘m just playing because my family wanted toawe man![]()
Pity replytitle. idk what to post
personal coaching?I wanted to play tennis too but its fucking expensive
Fuck these coaches they are charging me 50$ for 1h
Yeah.personal coaching?
that sucks then. we had weekly practice in a small group for like 100€ a yearYeah.
There used to be a coach with a small team in my city but I dont think they play anymore
Thats a fucking dealthat sucks then. we had weekly practice in a small group for like 100€ a year