Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Please help me heightmaxx

yarn

16 M 5'6.25. Dad is 5'6 Mom is 5'4. I grew like 3/4 inches in the past three months wanted to hop on a heightmax cycle that would make me taller, this is also why I think my growth plates are still open, because I have grown. Measurments were taking from nurses office, I was 5'5.5 at the end of the school year, 5'6.25 now I know this bc I am the same height as my friend who got measured at the doctors. I can get a loan from my parents because i have a job that pays pretty well, so money is not really an issue as long as its not thousands of dollars a month. Any help on what I should use and how much of it would be appreciated. Thanks and have a great day

get on an aromatase inhibitor asap. This will make sure your growth plates stay open. Then, take HGH to get your body to grow. Pm for a full list of resources, recommendations, and sources for the PEDs

get on an aromatase inhibitor asap. This will make sure your growth plates stay open. Then, take HGH to get your body to grow. Pm for a full list of resources, recommendations, and sources for the PEDs
Do you think QSC is a good source?

Do you think QSC is a good source?
i’ve never shopped there but look for blood test results from their product on reddit

see what people on .org say too

imo otc online store is the best source, they have like 4.7/5 stars on trustpilot and their pharma aromasin is a great price and real. I’d shop there but they only take cashapp, apple pay, and bitcoin

i’ve never shopped there but look for blood test results from their product on reddit

see what people on .org say too

imo otc online store is the best source, they have like 4.7/5 stars on trustpilot and their pharma aromasin is a great price and real. I’d shop there but they only take cashapp, apple pay, and bitcoin
Thank you.