Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Please help me look like my pfp

Angels2345

More photos please help me look more feminine as well as other tips help me look like my profile picture need skincare advice.

Attachments

• IMG_2333.jpeg
    IMG_2333.jpeg
    441 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2334.jpeg
    IMG_2334.jpeg
    401.4 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2335.jpeg
    IMG_2335.jpeg
    419.2 KB · Views: 28
Yeah like the others said no, your genetics limit you quite a lot. Just search for some good makeup tutorial or something.

I’m pretty sure the person on your profile is on of those morphed Pinterest pics anyways

1. get a trimax
2. for skin do cleanser/exfolitator, then moisturizer, and then spot cream to target specific acne, and also spf before you go outside
3. wear lighter colored lenses for the pfp eye color, i think she has green?
4. take better care of your hair. shampoo+conditioner 2-3 times a week, and keep it healthy, dont use heat or any other gae stuff
5. then your eyebrows are high set, pfp is low set. for that, encourage growth under your brows using minoxidil, oil, dermaroller, etc., and once those are growing trim the top. you can also get botox or surgeries to lower the brows. while youre at it shape your brows to make them like the pfp.
6. grow lashes using oil
7. debloat, cut out sodium, eat more potassium and drink more water
8. get fit. eat healthy, exercise, get good sleep
9. makeup
10. more surgeries
11. pray to gandy 5 times a day while facing the mecca
1718665718387.png

Here are two different possible estimations of outcomes

One with little to no plastic surgery, just makeup and soft-maxxing, and one with several procedures
IMG_4308.jpeg
5008B5AD-748B-4D3C-B7E9-F563A7D26E2B.jpeg

Rhino, implants, eye lift, lip fillers/flip, those plus makeup

And I imagine there are prob some other surgeries that would help but those are the main ones I can think of rn
hardmaxxing is good but I wouldn’t try to chase after looking like a specific person, especially one who looks nothing like you. you’ll end up hella botched

you can still consider the procedures but just try to become a better looking version of you, not someone else who is a whole different race

hardmaxxing is good but I wouldn’t try to chase after looking like a specific person, especially one who looks nothing like you. you’ll end up hella botched

you can still consider the procedures but just try to become a better looking version of you, not someone else who is a whole different race
Yeah def but I think you missed my other post, she’s never gonna look like her pfp but she has a chance of looking like a morph I made of her if she gets the procedures I mentioned

Yeah def but I think you missed my other post, she’s never gonna look like her pfp but she has a chance of looking like a morph I made of her if she gets the procedures I mentioned
I saw, personally I’d put more priority on fixing the recession above all else

You are young :rolleyes: your face is still developing. Furthermore that morph isn't real, it looks very different from you, and you should instead focus on finding a celebrity who has similar features as you

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You are young :rolleyes: your face is still developing. Furthermore that morph isn't real, it looks very different from you, and you should instead focus on finding a celebrity who has similar features as you
What celebrity would that be ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Any tips to become a better looking version of me ?