Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Please help me

Beft

New member
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Messages
12
Online time
2h 37m
Reputation
0
So i dont know what’s happening to me I’m getting nerfed i use to have good appeal and also use to be asked to go out by many girls people use to complement my beauty but now for some since the past three months I’ve gone very bad like so i was on a vacation 3 months ago and i was there for a month i use to go out a lot in the sun also i had some acne on my face so i was taking some herbal medication for that which the doctor over their had consulted me while i was on a vacation after coming from that vacation I was very emotionally stressed and i think that made by face go bad now my face looks long I don’t know what’s happening to my bone structure i look so old tho I’m only 16 turning 17 in two months my skin has litreally gone from white to yellowish darkish my medication course is complete tho I still have some small inflammed acne and phi marks on my face i think that is there because i apply a lot of different face wash everyday the area below my eyes and above be zygomatic bone Is always looking so fat and bloated even tho i have a very low body fat percentage prolly like 10% or even less i know many things I’ve researched on Many things but i just can’t find any solution to my problem i had also taken accutane and doxycycline around like 8 months ago for my acne it messed up my body like especially face tho when I was on accutane i had a very bright skin but my face was do inflammed with like so many pimple which used to bleed i never had a problem with acne but i just went on the accutane course for perfection well that is all 8 months ago one more thing my skin had change it’s type like my skin used to be dry and light like always even before accutane that is just my ski type now it’s just so yellowish brownish dark and oily please someone give me overall ascension plan I’m a appealing person my appeal can go really high i beg you all whoever is reading this I can’t even look at my face please someone help me and I shall find and return the favour one day
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top