Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Please rate me and give me advice on how to improve my appearance

Xfjhxdhv87

My twisted world
Hi, I am 14 years old, my height is 176 centimeters. I would like to know an honest assessment of my appearance and how I can change it for the better and whether it is possible. I really want to change myself, but what I'm doing now is not enough (gouache massage, chin exercises and weight loss).

Attachments

• IMG_20240804_162506_963.jpg
    IMG_20240804_162506_963.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_20240804_162459_965.jpg
    IMG_20240804_162459_965.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_20240804_162458_210.jpg
    IMG_20240804_162458_210.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 54
Hi, I am 14 years old, my height is 176 centimeters. I would like to know an honest assessment of my appearance and how I can change it for the better and whether it is possible. I really want to change myself, but what I'm doing now is not enough (gouache massage, chin exercises and weight loss).
Are you male or female.

I weigh 75 kg and am currently losing weight
Ya thats probably the only thing you can do right now. You might have a fat deposit in your forehead which makes it look like you have a really prominent brow ridge. You just need to lose weight. No point in looksmaxxing if you’re overweight. Do that first

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ya thats probably the only thing you can do right now. You might have a fat deposit in your forehead which makes it look like you have a really prominent brow ridge. You just need to lose weight. No point in looksmaxxing if you’re overweight. Do that first
Thank you very much for the advice. But I lost 24 kg, and before losing weight I did not have brow ridges.

Thank you very much for the advice. But I lost 24 kg, and before losing weight I did not have brow ridges.D
GOD DAMN well done. Just keep going. Come back when you get to around 55kg

He’s a Barrett cock sucker on looksmax
Makes sense, his face reminds of Barret. I think it could be beneficial for his improvement to inspire himself on Jordan.

Back