Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide Plier pulling (GUIDE)

Psl..Ankan

Doing what humans are meant to do🗿
THE EASIER & MORE EFFECTIVE WAY TO VERTICALLY THUMB-PULL AT HOME.

People were asking about plier pulling. A more effective, less effort method.

thumb-pulling is a pain especially 6-12 times per day for minutes at a time. your thumbs wear out and you fall out of consistency.
heres the solution:

A plier 😂
image.jpg

Guide:

• A plier (preferably plat on the top and wider. must fit your mouth)
  • A piece of fabric to add as padding & for better grip
Thats all!

Setup:
4272076_IMG_5532.jpeg4272079_IMG_5533.jpeg
You can use a towel, fabric or tape

HOW TO PULL:

1. brace your head against something
  2. place tips of pliers against bottom of molars (preferably the back molars for more expansion bc they are more malleable)
  3. pull apart pliers at 8/10 force and hold for about 60-120 secconds at a time 3x a day.
  4. I also pull my mandible lightly for less time (idgaf if i get TMD)
Example:
4272173_IMG_5539.jpeg
4272182_Screen_Shot_2024-07-29_at_7.43.15_PM.png
my routine:
120s plier in the morning, thumbpulling rarely throughout the day, 120s plier nightly. (SO MUCH LESS WORK)

*note* you won't need as much time pulling due to the force amount applied being 10x more than your thumbs.

First thind mewing is 🔝

Now then, even braces are dangerous because they apply hundreds of grams of force on your teeth, let alone this shit.

Your teeth will fall out and you will be ass symmetrical. It'd an interesting concept tho.

thumb-pulling is a pain especially 6-12 times per day for minutes at a time. your thumbs wear out and you fall out of consistency.
heres the solution:

A plier 😂
View attachment 46227

Guide:

Thats all!

Setup:
View attachment 46228View attachment 46229

HOW TO PULL:

2. place tips of pliers against bottom of molars (preferably the back molars for more expansion bc they are more malleable)
  3. pull apart pliers at 8/10 force and hold for about 60-120 secconds at a time 3x a day.
Example:
View attachment 46230
View attachment 46231
my routine:
120s plier in the morning, thumbpulling rarely throughout the day, 120s plier nightly. (SO MUCH LESS WORK)

*note* you won't need as much time pulling due to the force amount applied being 10x more than your thumbs.
View attachment 4425297_3667587_2332723_972115-ec8d729f6d06e0099505ad5b59b6c2f2.mp4
Never make a thread again

heres the solution:

A plier 😂
View attachment 46227

Guide:

Thats all!

Setup:
View attachment 46228View attachment 46229

HOW TO PULL:

Example:
View attachment 46230
View attachment 46231
my routine:

I think we should stick to doctors doing ts

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Looksmaxxing 19
Frunol Looksmaxxing 2
N Looksmaxxing 3
BodieDysmorphia Looksmaxxing 4