Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Pls bro

Evilemofoid

schizofoidlet bonemassprinc3ss from doom hell
Reputable ★★
Established ★★
Joined
Mar 5, 2025
Messages
8,919
Solutions
1
Online time
25d 15h
Reputation
14,959
Location
vast abyss null
I hate moids
I literally ended it w emo boy cuz he kept being a huge asshole and like flat our degrading or following ppl he knows I hate then trying to make up for it with gifts
And now hes sending me ts bs
I see thru ur internalized misogyny white boy
1000008504.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top