Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Pls tell me how to fix my face it’s a problem (17yo female)

Caspian the Dreamer

IMG_5091.jpeg
img_5090-jpeg.24387

Attachments

• IMG_5090.jpeg
    IMG_5090.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 194
i think hardmaxxing is the way

you have potencial, you should hit the gym (focus on legs) and try to reduce your body fat, eat healthy, drink water, do mewing to enhance your jawline, do skincare, your eyesbrow are thin so u could put rosemary oil to improve then, and change that hair, it makes you look infantile, let it grow natural (you can paint if u really want, but i advise you to paint with natural colors), i believe in your potencia and I would be very happy to see your glow up!!

at the photos i can't see, what is your eyes color?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
you have potencial, you should hit the gym (focus on legs) and try to reduce your body fat, eat healthy, drink water, do mewing to enhance your jawline, do skincare, your eyesbrow are thin so u could put rosemary oil to improve then, and change that hair, it makes you look infantile, let it grow natural (you can paint if u really want, but i advise you to paint with natural colors), i believe in your potencia and I would be very happy to see your glow up!!
Thank u so much for the advice!!! I’ll definitely start working towards that!! My eyebrows are naturally rly thick and I thought it made me look masculine so I waxed them off, but if thicker would look better I’ll let them grow. Thank you so much!

Your body fat is you biggest enemy but its changeable so u might get lucky and look really good hope u dont give up on that journey of yours

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Except of gym and dieting, i think you should change that style of colored hair and piercings. Try to stick to smth more mature and feminine.
Thank you for the advice! I’m probably going to dye my hair like a really dark blackish red, or just black. As for the piercings, I know they’re kinda immature, but I plan to be a piercer and tattoo artist after I graduate, so I do think I’ll keep those. Thank you so much!

too much fat on lower third, increase estrogen to raise the fat to your midface. what is ur diet like

decrease the sodium in your diet and start drinking a whole lot of water, you could probably supplement some vitamin d, the hair is holding you back so bad, I would recommend applying rosemary, castor or peppermint oil on your eyebrows, and start using almond oil on your eyelashes, mewing and jaw exercises can help you a lot with the fat on your low third, start using ice cold water in the mornings so you start debloating your eyelids

decrease the sodium in your diet and start drinking a whole lot of water, you could probably supplement some vitamin d, the hair is holding you back so bad, I would recommend applying rosemary, castor or peppermint oil on your eyebrows, and start using almond oil on your eyelashes, mewing and jaw exercises can help you a lot with the fat on your low third, start using ice cold water in the mornings so you start debloating your eyelids
u need more sodium in your diet.

Pure water is a toxin. When i drink pure water I get cramps and my body just wants to immediately flush it out

You need to add iodized salt and lemon to your water

Only decrease foods that are too rich in sodium

u need more sodium in your diet.

Pure water is a toxin. When i drink pure water I get cramps and my body just wants to immediately flush it out

You need to add iodized salt and lemon to your water

Only decrease foods that are too rich in sodium
well yeah, maybe because you drink tap water and live in the USA, tap water in there is flooded with fluoride and chlorine which are obviously harmful elements from your gut, maybe look for real pure water. Also, that need of flushing out all the water on your body is needed to debloat yourself and help detoxing your body from all the digesting products in your gut

there is potential the easiest way to maximize it is cutting body fat down you'll loose face fat and have a more defined facial structure easiest way to start cutting body fat is going to the gym getting cardio in and going on a calorie deficit but make sure you eat proper food and enough food to fuel yourself to workout if you dont eat enough youll lose weight still but youll get a really sickly look to you and thats not what you want.

you do not need surgery sister, cardio helps amazingly, i am a skinny malnourished freak who is trying to mantain but anytime i lose my face loses all the fat and i look stupid, but if you did that in a balance youd look beautiful, i really like your nose as well. its like a fairy's.

skin care would help!! try going to dermatologist. the creams they prescribe actually help. get rid of that tacky earring please and maybe try a natural hair color.