Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
How do some people get your ip from just a pm?
caged~—• APATHEIA •—~
Do not know but I have your ip, if you do not delete your account by tommorow I will dox you.
I don’t have any self control to wait 7 days so I’m waiting until Dean deletes it immediately~—• APATHEIA •—~
Do not know but I have your ip, if you do not delete your account by tommorow I will dox you.
Huh????How do some people get your ip from just a pm?
It’s over youOmg stop
Gtg rope!!! ByeIt’s over you
Bye!!!Gtg rope!!! Bye
When was the last time u used it on someoneI can't say
I haven't i know how it works though, on here it's different vs org.When was the last time u used it on someone
How comeI haven't i know how it works though, on here it's different vs org.
I'm done talkingHow come
they can't + an ip doesn't do anythingHow do some people get your ip from just a pm?
They can I’ve seen people on org fall for it and doxxed and wdym it dosent do anythingthey can't + an ip doesn't do anything
them sending a pm getting ur ip won't happen, show me which people fell for itThey can I’ve seen people on org fall for it and doxxed and wdym it dosent do anything
I haven't i know how it works though, on here it's different vs org.
Read VOLK thread about it and ig ur rightthem sending a pm getting ur ip won't happen, show me which people fell for itand what r they gonna do with ur ip? at most general location but that's it
link it gRead VOLK thread about it and ig ur right
Thread 'Very important for your safety!'link it g
His confessionn***a what is that
Mb the link didint work for a secHis confession
It's cope, nothing will happen from it. Yeah the site logs IPs but i doubt they backdoored it, if they did they'd probably stay low and try to do way more damage than just send IPsThread 'Very important for your safety!'
https://looksmax.org/threads/very-important-for-your-safety.1577359/
Yah bro, that’s how it happens on org. Ey88 feel victim to it like many others.them sending a pm getting ur ip won't happen, show me which people fell for itand what r they gonna do with ur ip? at most general location but that's it