- Joined
- Jul 25, 2025
- Messages
- 509
- Online time
- 1d 18h
- Reputation
- 2,080
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It’s a joke bruvDisrespecting fellow mods (old and new)? Now I won’t unban you from .org!
Only if pompy and hunter agree.It’s a joke bruv
Bro unban me
brah seriouslyOnly if pompy and hunter agree.
I’m lazy.brah seriously
I don’t know why y aren’t unbanning me I’ve done everything you’ve asked me too
bro it takes 1 minute of more rotting ive legit been waiting for a weekI’m lazy.
Brootal… play stoopid games and win stoopid prizes innit. Shouldn’t have doxxed a guy. You should be thankful that he’s forgiven you (allegedly).bro it takes 1 minute of more rotting ive legit been waiting for a week
Why are you power tripping all of a sudden brah I thought u were a chill mod and I have doxxed the least hereBrootal… play stoopid games and win stoopid prizes innit. Shouldn’t have doxxed a guy. You should be thankful that he’s forgiven you (allegedly).
I’m not “power-tripping,” I just told you I’m lazy.Why are you power tripping all of a sudden brah I thought u were a chill mod and I have doxxed the least here
Stop yapping against GengarWhy are you power tripping all of a sudden brah I thought u were a chill mod and I have doxxed the least here
Why ragebaiting bruv jfl lazy to scroll on your phoneI’m not “power-tripping,” I just told you I’m lazy.![]()
Why is the blame always put on me jfl, im obviously joking about making fun of pom pom and huntergirlStop yapping against Gengar
brutal Alzheimer’s pillWho is pompompurio
I’m 90 after allbrutal Alzheimer’s pill
You've heard @Rau Le Creuset, only if pom & hunter agreeWhy is the blame always put on me jfl, im obviously joking about making fun of pom pom and huntergirl
PERIODT!!You've heard @Rau Le Creuset, only if pom & hunter agree
White knighting for e-girls after the lowkeydeadinside incidentYou've heard @Rau Le Creuset, only if pom & hunter agree
10 gold reps and I'll consider it xx@pompompurino @huntergirl help me out I was obviously jk
brutal gold digger aunt pill10 gold reps and I'll consider it xx
All this because I said “choppedshyt, chopped brain”.Make a Gengar hate megathread
Okay I forgive you now you gotta wait for pompom tho@huntergirl there forgive me now for @Rau Le Creuset
@pompompurinoOkay I forgive you know you gotta wait for pompom tho![]()
he needs to apologizeOnly if pompy and hunter agree.
apologize
apologize
this is not an apology…
@Rau Le Creuset ok unban me now plsi forgive u![]()
And hunter's verdict?@Rau Le Creuset ok unban me now pls
And hunter's verdict?
Okay I forgive you now you gotta wait for pompom tho![]()
thank youAlright I'll unban you later today. You got 3 people to forgive you.![]()
No need to thank me, it's all because of ey88 pompy and hunter.thank you