Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Post celebs who you will go gay or lesbo mode for

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
n***a you posting this shit here too
Oh makes sense so he was posting pics of a tranny and obsessing over her on .org so he got banned from there and came here to spread his obsession. Everything makes sense now. This tranny lover deserves to be banned from here too.

Every women has one or two bad pics, doesn’t mean shit.
All moids are obsessed with this Adriana, your dumb opinion doesn’t matter.
She has the mean girl attitude I am attracted since I was bullied once by this one meanie badly.
shes recessed tranny, taylor hill fogs her to death, just beacuse u have mental problems and issues doesnt mean lima is objectively best looking women

1727207198925.png1727207232808.png

I did not see any of that.

Lima mogs every women on earth , Nothign can change my opinion.
This Taylor has weird eyes.View attachment 42902
ur delusional femcel lmao, those you call "weird eyes" are ideal eyes girl should have, educate yourself on cetrain topic and then debate, no woman should have those striking compact eyes like tranny lima has

shes recessed tranny, taylor hill fogs her to death, just beacuse u have mental problems and issues doesnt mean lima is objectively best looking women

View attachment 42900View attachment 42901
-deleted segment by mod cuz mean
My Lima is queen. Keeep coping.
She has the most sexiest face ever and a sexy body too.
You took her bad pics in her 40s to prove shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
ur delusional femcel lmao, those you call "weird eyes" are ideal eyes girl should have, educate yourself on cetrain topic and then debate, no woman should have those striking compact eyes like tranny lima has
Yeah ig I have ideal eyes then .
I am not a femcel cuz I don’t like moids anymore. I am Stacy only volcel from today onwards.
No education for my bone structure .
Every women should have those striking like Lima but we don’t cuz we ugly asf.

I am speaking fact but you can cope idc.
You are just a tranny obsessed f****t who got banned on .org for his stupid tranny obsession and came here as a refugee.
Your refuge will end soon hopefully and you will have to go somewhere else.
and your source for me being banned is what? lmao

i came here just for laughs and i got them, im proud incel shamer

and your source for me being banned is what? lmao

i came here just for laughs and i got them, im proud incel shamer
Well good for you then, you can go where you belong.
Be proud of being a loser shamed while you yourself are a loser.
Oh my god I can’t take this arguing anymore .

sure, you probably do have bug eyes, and you are clown confusing them for soft feminine eyes
Ok , I am not gonna engage in this convo anymore.
You are becoming too serious about this whole thing bud.
I was arguing for jfl and since I am bored asf.

i feel bad for you actually, sorry beacuse i was mean, have a nice day/night
Have a nice day/night bhai.
I hope you didn’t take everything I said too seriously.
I was being mean for the fun of it.