Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

post the weirdest interaction with people you've had recently

Deleted Member 79678

asexual stracciatella
Established
Joined
Aug 6, 2025
Messages
961
Online time
2d 14h
Reputation
1,787
walked past a group of chinese tourists yesterday and, as i was bored out of my mind, told one of them (so that they can all hear me) that they all look like Xi (the chinese president). what happens after an awkward moment of silence? they all start robotically repeating "every single one of us is a unique and special individual" while smiling, so i obviously got creeped out and walked away, pretending that didn't just happen. legit glitch in the matrix moment
 
I rarely interact with people cause I’m introvert, every interaction is awkward cause I’m silent and just nod my head
 
Idk but this guy went on a rant for some reason
1000004628.jpg
 
E pluribus unum

Weird weird. I've thought about someone telling me that I'm not special 3 times in the last 2 days.

It's just the universe balancing itself out
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top