Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I love youEveryone treats me like dirt on this forum
i love ur guidesEveryone treats me like dirt on this forum
EYEBROWS THERE'S NOTHING ON IDEAL BROW SHAPE, HOW TO GROW BROW. WHAT MAKES YOU MASCULINE OR FEMININE. NOTHING AT ALL..BROWS ARE IMPORTANT DAMNIT.What kinda guide u want
You do NOT read themi love ur guides
I don'tEveryone treats me like dirt on this forum
i read some partsYou do NOT read them
Im the .com queen I shouldn't have to beg for a guide the fuck. What do you take me for?ask for guides on specific things then
Just get microblading n***aEYEBROWS THERE'S NOTHING ON IDEAL BROW SHAPE, HOW TO GROW BROW. WHAT MAKES YOU MASCULINE OR FEMININE. NOTHING AT ALL..BROWS ARE IMPORTANT DAMNIT.
so r u making a guide for another womanWhat kinda guide u want
Well she is my age unlike youso r u making a guide for another woman
-19Well she is my age unlike you
if a queen asksIm the .com queen I shouldn't have to beg for a guide the fuck. What do you take me for?
I really am not
Most common Looksmax for prettyboys btw its not noticable at allJust get microblading n***a
Stop trying to smurf n***a.
what’s his nameMost common Looksmax for prettyboys btw its not noticable at all
View attachment 145086
View attachment 145087
Give me headif a queen asks
she receives
Damian katerwhat’s his name
I've asked two girls irl, and they told me it's obvious af when a man did microblading.Most common Looksmax for prettyboys btw its not noticable at all
View attachment 145086
View attachment 145087
I will my love.Give me head
Dont Think so, Either Way doesnt matter if its noticable when it ascends youI've asked two girls irl, and they told me it's obvious af when a man did microblading.
I’m bipolar, call me “we”
Hey you should a girl have thin brows or no like I need someone to confirm...idk if I should pluck or grow em out I wanna look feminine but at the same time...i want one masculine feature just oneDont Think so, Either Way doesnt matter if its noticable when it ascends you
Depends on how you lookHey you should a girl have thin brows or no like I need someone to confirm...idk if I should pluck or grow em out I wanna look feminine but at the same time...i want one masculine feature just one
View attachment 145094View attachment 145095
I just cant pick
Okay so lets say I have high cheekbones fat lips and a oval shaped face then whatDepends on how you look
Give me head
lies you are the best user in the forumEveryone treats me like dirt on this forum

I cant say, youd have to show meOkay so lets say I have high cheekbones fat lips and a oval shaped face then what
GagI cant say, youd have to show me