- Joined
- Aug 1, 2025
- Messages
- 5,682
- Solutions
- 7
- Online time
- 5d 21h
- Reputation
- 13,790
- Location
- Aus
- Guild
- Hey Lo!
This topic is about......Pretty Privileges!
Pretty Privileges are really important and something that does happen weather u belive it or not, as someone who has experience it both the receiving and not receiving end.
I had just started a new year and school, as the first day begins I sat at the bus, didn't know anyone ofcourse, I ws nervous and very very shaky, It was a fairly big school so I wasn't really aware where things were, obviously I was nervous I didn't make friends jsut yet nor knew anyone after all, the first bell rang, every grade gathers in one building to figure which where people goes, MY name gets called a few names later, there was 2 girls who were fairly popular judging by hoe they act and so, a girl said "your very petty" to me taking aback ofcourse and so did the other one, they both ask if I wanted to sit w them at lunch, (they had a massive group) PRETTY Privileges can get you anything inlife well not anything but make life easier, if I were to be un neat or unpleasant to look at that day I wouldn't have gotten any compliments, those two girls just change my whole school year as I have friends that are in the same fg.
Two years ago I started my first school, as again nervous and shy, scared and shaky, didn't make much friends as I didn't use to take care of myself, I w as called weird ugly and more, I was called slurrs amd buried, I had friends but with similar situation as we had no choice but to bunch up, sinc all we had was each other, the difference it brought in my life as looks decided those.
Obviously I'm not saying if u think u look bad you will have nothing in life, im speaking in life experience and things I was aware of when y appearance changed. 0
Pretty Privileges are really important and something that does happen weather u belive it or not, as someone who has experience it both the receiving and not receiving end.
I had just started a new year and school, as the first day begins I sat at the bus, didn't know anyone ofcourse, I ws nervous and very very shaky, It was a fairly big school so I wasn't really aware where things were, obviously I was nervous I didn't make friends jsut yet nor knew anyone after all, the first bell rang, every grade gathers in one building to figure which where people goes, MY name gets called a few names later, there was 2 girls who were fairly popular judging by hoe they act and so, a girl said "your very petty" to me taking aback ofcourse and so did the other one, they both ask if I wanted to sit w them at lunch, (they had a massive group) PRETTY Privileges can get you anything inlife well not anything but make life easier, if I were to be un neat or unpleasant to look at that day I wouldn't have gotten any compliments, those two girls just change my whole school year as I have friends that are in the same fg.
Two years ago I started my first school, as again nervous and shy, scared and shaky, didn't make much friends as I didn't use to take care of myself, I w as called weird ugly and more, I was called slurrs amd buried, I had friends but with similar situation as we had no choice but to bunch up, sinc all we had was each other, the difference it brought in my life as looks decided those.
Obviously I'm not saying if u think u look bad you will have nothing in life, im speaking in life experience and things I was aware of when y appearance changed. 0