Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

private heightmaxing stack leak (for closed growth plates)

SexuallyAbusive

rage r****d
so I've been getting asked about this stack for a while, and decided to finally make it public since I got banned from the heightmaxing discord for no reason. the stack is designed for people with closed growth plates, and the growth is localized.

the first two people who supposedly got results from it turned out to be larpers who didn't grow at all, one of them is the creator. it's made by some schizophrenic "biohacker" r****d who has memory problems, and we caught him lying about his height growth results because he claimed he grew 0.375-0.5 inches in less than a month but then claimed even less than that later on because he couldn't even remember the number he gaslighted us with before. after confronting him about this, he said he wanted to "track my IP"

I've personally taken the stack myself and didn't get shit from it. it's simply over-hyped garbage, and these retards need to stop acting like they've found the holy grail for heightmaxing. before I got banned from the server, the majority of everyone in there came to the conclusion that the stack does not work and simply opted for the classic HGH and AI route instead (and so have I).

the stack:
  • IGF-2
  • LPP (Link Protein N-Terminal Peptide)
  • PTD-DBM
  • IGF-1 LR3

the logic:
the premise behind the stack is that the LPP will generate new cartilage in the joint, then you follow up with the PTD-DBM (CXXC5 inhibitor), IGF-2, and IGF-1 LR3 to harden that cartilage.

here are key points about the logic of the stack, written by the creator:
- "LPP is the crux of all of this because it interacts with the most important BMP receptors (2 & 7), proliferate collagen stem/progenitor cells, transcripts on the SOX9 pathway (which is the same mechanism of how relaxin works), and more. LPP is a gold mine because of its MOA."
- "PTD-DBM is a CXXC5 inhibitor which means that it prevents growth plate cell to become inactive. https://www.life-science-alliance.org/content/lsa/2/2/e201800254.full.pdf"
- "IGF-2 is an often neglected peptide in regards to height potential. It's our main way that our bodies induces BMP-9 which causes oestrogenesis."
- "Because IGF-1 receptor are pretty much occupied during 1-15 years of a person's life, it might be wise to minister this after a teenager (no older than 20) experience their final growth spurt when their hgh levels start to decline."

protocol:
Discord_UlyhqWgfqn.png

everything should be injected either into the knee or the ankle since this is a localized stack designed for people with closed plates. you're supposed to use a 1-inch needle for this, and stick it all the way in to your knee. it's very painful and can lead to loss of limb function.

the final blackpill on "heightmaxing" (read this):
there is no miracle compound to grow taller. I've gone through several of these stacks and got absolutely no results from them. stop listening to these f*****g idiots who call themselves "biohackers" that unironically think they've found the solution for people to grow taller because they can cite a few pubmed articles they've read online. you WILL waste your money.

after losing over $1k on these bullshit compounds to not grow at all, I can conclude that the only legitimate "heightmaxing" methods are HGH + AI and leg lengthening, that's it.

there is an ongoing research project designed to regenerate new growth plates in europe:
$241,711 has been funded to the research so far, and they don't even expect to be finished until 2022. what makes you think a PSL autist has the answer? the creator had to hop off his own stack because he claims he couldn't shell out anymore money to keep paying for the IGF-2, which is literally just $90. these people lack the funding, trials, and experience to formulate anything substantial. stop coping.

so I've been getting asked about this stack for a while, and decided to finally make it public since I got banned from the heightmaxing discord for no reason. the stack is designed for people with closed growth plates, and the growth is localized.

the first two people who supposedly got results from it turned out to be larpers who didn't grow at all, one of them is the creator. it's made by some schizophrenic "biohacker" r****d who has memory problems, and we caught him lying about his height growth results because he claimed he grew 0.375-0.5 inches in less than a month but then claimed even less than that later on because he couldn't even remember the number he gaslighted us with before. after confronting him about this, he said he wanted to "track my IP"

I've personally taken the stack myself and didn't get shit from it. it's simply over-hyped garbage, and these retards need to stop acting like they've found the holy grail for heightmaxing. before I got banned from the server, the majority of everyone in there came to the conclusion that the stack does not work and simply opted for the classic HGH and AI route instead (and so have I).

the stack:
  • IGF-2
  • LPP (Link Protein N-Terminal Peptide)
  • PTD-DBM
  • IGF-1 LR3

the logic:
the premise behind the stack is that the LPP will generate new cartilage in the joint, then you follow up with the PTD-DBM (CXXC5 inhibitor), IGF-2, and IGF-1 LR3 to harden that cartilage.

here are key points about the logic of the stack, written by the creator:
- "LPP is the crux of all of this because it interacts with the most important BMP receptors (2 & 7), proliferate collagen stem/progenitor cells, transcripts on the SOX9 pathway (which is the same mechanism of how relaxin works), and more. LPP is a gold mine because of its MOA."
- "PTD-DBM is a CXXC5 inhibitor which means that it prevents growth plate cell to become inactive. https://www.life-science-alliance.org/content/lsa/2/2/e201800254.full.pdf"
- "IGF-2 is an often neglected peptide in regards to height potential. It's our main way that our bodies induces BMP-9 which causes oestrogenesis."
- "Because IGF-1 receptor are pretty much occupied during 1-15 years of a person's life, it might be wise to minister this after a teenager (no older than 20) experience their final growth spurt when their hgh levels start to decline."

protocol:
View attachment 19446

everything should be injected either into the knee or the ankle since this is a localized stack designed for people with closed plates. you're supposed to use a 1-inch needle for this, and stick it all the way in to your knee. it's very painful and can lead to loss of limb function.

the final blackpill on "heightmaxing" (read this):
there is no miracle compound to grow taller. I've gone through several of these stacks and got absolutely no results from them. stop listening to these f*****g idiots who call themselves "biohackers" that unironically think they've found the solution for people to grow taller because they can cite a few pubmed articles they've read online. you WILL waste your money.

after losing over $1k on these bullshit compounds to not grow at all, I can conclude that the only legitimate "heightmaxing" methods are HGH + AI and leg lengthening, that's it.

there is an ongoing research project designed to regenerate new growth plates in europe:
$241,711 has been funded to the research so far, and they don't even expect to be finished until 2022. what makes you think a PSL autist has the answer? the creator had to hop off his own stack because he claims he couldn't shell out anymore money to keep paying for the IGF-2, which is literally just $90. these people lack the funding, trials, and experience to formulate anything substantial. stop coping.

there are drugs which can drastically increase your height up to 15 inches

but they are kept hidden from the public

core GLC NAC III modulation is the key

increasing growth factor expression via HGH and IGF is a very pathetic attempt

you can easily trigger acromegaly tier growth WITHOUT ANY side effects

but thats not something governments want

10-15 years ago, there was a formula by erdal can alkoclar which was able to increase myofibrillar density to an ABNORMAL level

it resulted in strength gains of 100-200%

one proband increased his bench from 100 to 250kg within a few days

for a nearly infinite height growth, you simply need to eliminate all estrogen responsive and related genes

for a male, estrogen responsive genes are the biggest enemy for every kind of growth factor

but keep coping, drink your milk and eat a shit ton of "healthy" veggies

in the meanwhile african sub saharan kids grew up to 7' with a nearly none existent diet, simply because of their pure-androgenic-humanoid genetics

drinking milk does work if it's raw and you can tolerate it unlike some commercial pasteurized crap with synthetic vitamins added to it. there are growth hormones in milk.

in the meanwhile african sub saharan kids grew up to 7' with a nearly none existent diet, simply because of their pure-androgenic-humanoid genetics
do you have actual scientific proof for that or you just take anecdotal evidence for granted ?
it's impossible to grow while being malnourished

one of the stupidest things ive read

drinking milk does work if it's raw and you can tolerate it unlike some commercial pasteurized crap with synthetic vitamins added to it. there are growth hormones in milk.

do you have actual scientific proof for that or you just take anecdotal evidence for granted ?
it's impossible to grow while being malnourished

one of the stupidest things ive read

Toth77 grew up to 6'3 just by eating tyrones cum

Although his ultra long and narrow low prenatal T skulk is responsible for most of his height

@666 give me some knowledge and blackpilled me about carnivore,I want tryhard something

10-15 years ago, there was a formula by erdal can alkoclar which was able to increase myofibrillar density to an ABNORMAL level

for a nearly infinite height growth, you simply need to eliminate all estrogen responsive and related genes

for a male, estrogen responsive genes are the biggest enemy for every kind of growth factor

How do you do this

What’s are those drugs mate, could you list the stack/which compounds specifically you’re talking about?