Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Probably the oldest member here

notdonniejustdarko

Active member
Joined
Sep 13, 2025
Messages
38
Online time
2d 2h
Reputation
110
I'm 33 and people have openly asked me if I’m into lookmaxxing based on how I look, and I’ve noticed they find the whole idea of lookmaxxing in your 30s weird. Does my appearance give off that impression, and how do you see being into this kind of thing in your 30s?

 
I'm 33 and people have openly asked me if I’m into lookmaxxing based on how I look, and I’ve noticed they find the whole idea of lookmaxxing in your 30s weird. Does my appearance give off that impression, and how do you see being into this kind of thing in your 30s?

View attachment 425506
"Oldest member"
You ain't that old, but you're still old
 
I'm 33 and people have openly asked me if I’m into lookmaxxing based on how I look, and I’ve noticed they find the whole idea of lookmaxxing in your 30s weird. Does my appearance give off that impression, and how do you see being into this kind of thing in your 30s?

View attachment 425506
Mirin
 
I'm 33 and people have openly asked me if I’m into lookmaxxing based on how I look, and I’ve noticed they find the whole idea of lookmaxxing in your 30s weird. Does my appearance give off that impression, and how do you see being into this kind of thing in your 30s?

View attachment 425506
You look amazing mayne
 
I'm 33 and people have openly asked me if I’m into lookmaxxing based on how I look, and I’ve noticed they find the whole idea of lookmaxxing in your 30s weird. Does my appearance give off that impression, and how do you see being into this kind of thing in your 30s?

View attachment 425506
what brought u to looksmaxxing man u already mog 99% of us
also u might be the second oldest
 
I'm 33 and people have openly asked me if I’m into lookmaxxing based on how I look, and I’ve noticed they find the whole idea of lookmaxxing in your 30s weird. Does my appearance give off that impression, and how do you see being into this kind of thing in your 30s?

View attachment 425506
theres a 61 year old on .org
 
I'm 33 and people have openly asked me if I’m into lookmaxxing based on how I look, and I’ve noticed they find the whole idea of lookmaxxing in your 30s weird. Does my appearance give off that impression, and how do you see being into this kind of thing in your 30s?

View attachment 425506
terramogs me
also mirin the donnie darko reference
 
good looking guy, use minoxidill for ur eyebrows since theyre too sparse and think of getting a blepheroplasaty for ur negative hooding, if u fix both of those ull look way better trust me
 
I'm 33 and people have openly asked me if I’m into lookmaxxing based on how I look, and I’ve noticed they find the whole idea of lookmaxxing in your 30s weird. Does my appearance give off that impression, and how do you see being into this kind of thing in your 30s?

View attachment 425506
They would call any gl man a looksmaxxer nowadays, that shit shouldn't have been mainstream
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top