Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

prostitutes are more worthy of respect than the average woman

slopslinger

the real Oblomov
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Messages
6,684
Online time
27d 2h
Reputation
23,516
Location
nevsky prospect
Guild
.
because at the very least they are honest about what they are. so many women effectively function as call girls for a few chads, entertaining situationships, ons, etc for exactly $0

so in that sense I respect the guys who married Reiley Reid and Mia khalifa more than the cucks who play pretend with their retired slut wives
 
because at the very least they are honest about what they are. so many women effectively function as call girls for a few chads, entertaining situationships, ons, etc for exactly $0

so in that sense I respect the guys who married Reiley Reid and Mia khalifa more than the cucks who play pretend with their retired slut wives
Lowkey a good point
Wouldn't i'm gonna respect them or the guys who pimp/marry them, but it's true
 
Im a dude and I have a questionable body count for my age and I lie about it to girls I like so they don’t think I’m a fuckboy. so Im just like them maybe worse in some cases
 
because at the very least they are honest about what they are. so many women effectively function as call girls for a few chads, entertaining situationships, ons, etc for exactly $0

so in that sense I respect the guys who married Reiley Reid and Mia khalifa more than the cucks who play pretend with their retired slut wives
If a girl doesn't want to marry and have children, then she should become a prostitute. Otherwise she is useless
 
because at the very least they are honest about what they are. so many women effectively function as call girls for a few chads, entertaining situationships, ons, etc for exactly $0

so in that sense I respect the guys who married Reiley Reid and Mia khalifa more than the cucks who play pretend with their retired slut wives
can be alot more than 0 dollars some will only stay if u pay for shit
 
because at the very least they are honest about what they are. so many women effectively function as call girls for a few chads, entertaining situationships, ons, etc for exactly $0

so in that sense I respect the guys who married Reiley Reid and Mia khalifa more than the cucks who play pretend with their retired slut wives
I love bops
 
If a girl doesn't want to marry and have children, then she should become a prostitute. Otherwise she is useless
Useless and worthless
 
Id see any difference between a woman who goes out with a man cuz he has a lot of money vs a woman who charges to go out with her :modcheck:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top