Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Protein Bar Review

BriannaPilled

Living Dead Girl
Joined
Jul 24, 2025
Messages
316
Online time
1d 12h
Reputation
838
Location
Prezza Italy
I couldn’t be bothered to mealplan today so I got myself a treat at the gas station since i tend to forget i have to eat
IMG_4846.jpeg
IMG_4845.jpeg

IMG_4844.jpeg

Pros-
•Saved me from planning a meal and took care of about half the calories i need/should consume today
•32grams of protein
•The Center is crunchy
•KIND OF tastes like ice cream cake
•Little to none after taste

Cons-
•I think it was stale and also the cashier was a dunder head
•Smells like plastic
•Too big (for me) had to split it across two meals
•Not really a con but you really should have some water with this
•White part has a weird texture
•Tastes like ice cream cake… if you licked your grandmothers attic floor between bites

Overall:
6/10, probably won’t eat it again but it wasn’t a terrible decision. Eat with water. Can’t tell if I like the chocolate bit or not but the whole experience would be better without the white layer. I still recommend if it sounds appealing.
 
Last edited:
Make the version that the natives ate lol
 
I’ve had this one. It’s mid tbh.

The Robert Fit Crunch bars are best tasting imo, the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top