Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Protuding lips

kfudkfckiflkxkxc

Hi i have protuding lips, i really dont like it because when i used the ruler method to check if you have protuding lips my nose tip is the same level as my top lip. my teeth are straight i don’t have a underbite or overbite but i have noticed that i have more meat/ muscle/ fat between my top lip and nose. Any suggestions? are there any fillers that can reduce the size of the area between my nose and top lip? or am i left with surgery?

appreciate any help

If you have Sub-Saharan African ancestry you may have inherited maxillary prognathism,even if your bite is perfect.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tami_26 Looksmaxxing 4
VisageVirtuoso√ Looksmaxxing 9
F Looksmaxxing 6
Ov2ye Off-Topic 1