- Joined
- Nov 8, 2023
- Messages
- 3,267
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 16d 20h
- Reputation
- 11,114
- Location
- Bulgaria
I'm eating dinner and I'm bored
Ask me questions
Sorry for copy paste thread
Ask me questions
Sorry for copy paste thread
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Interesting question
When I was a kid I loved to watch Back to the futurewhat's your fav movie?
no.Are you happy in life?
Like milkare you white?
I'm sure it'll get better, sweetheart.
Yeah I hope it doesI'm sure it'll get better, sweetheart.
Bulgaria Varna...where do you live
now i like you even moreLike milk![]()
улица Земеделска 7, Пловдив, 4300 Varna,БългарияWhat's your home address?
is jbw still a thing or are ethnics taking all the girlsBulgaria Varna...
Idk man I don't like the gypsies that muchis jbw still a thing or are ethnics taking all the girls
брат сестра ми учи във варна, мн си близоулица Земеделска 7, Пловдив, 4300 Varna,България
Daje ne jiveq v Varnaбрат сестра ми учи във варна, мн си близо
e kude, nali kaza varnaDaje ne jiveq v Varna![]()
що лъжеш хората беDimitrovgrad
Do Haskovo sum
Fried rice with mushroomswhat are you eating